Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- Learn about Batam's rich historical heritage
- Visit the Barelang Bridge
Price for Package
Adult (above 12 years old)
- From SGD39 / person ONLY!
Child (3~12 years old)
- From SGD35 / person ONLY!
Infant (under 3 years old)
- From SGD15 / person ONLY!
- 2-Way Ferry Ticket
- 1 Day Batam Historical Tour
- Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn 933
- Air-Conditioned Coach
- Guide Assist
- Singapore PDF (Passenger Departure fee) of S$6/pax, Surcharge of S$15/pax & Batam Terminal Fee of S$7/pax payable by Cash upon collect boarding pass.
- Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee
- Guide and Driver Tipping S$2/day/pax
- All expense of purely personal nature.
Batam is more than just their shopping and food, there's so much more beyond that. Learn more about the rich history behind Batam!
- Barelang Bridge
- Galang Island
- Galang Vietnamese Refugee Camp
- Dragon Fruit Farm
- Bengkong Dry Market
- Golden Beach
- Go-Kart Circuit Centre
- Taman Mini Indonesia
- Batam Shopping Mall
Visit the Barelang Bridge, which the biggest bridge linking the tiny island of Tonton, Nipah to the larger Setoko island, Rempang Island, Galang Island and Galang Baru Island.
Galang Vietnamese Refugee Camp
Here you can learn more about the history of how the Vietnamese refugees made Galang Island their home before resettling into other countries like the United States.
Dragon Fruit Farm
Visit a dragon fruit farm and enjoy juicy dragon fruits to quench your thirst in the hot weather.
Taman Mini Indonesia
Check out miniature architectures at Taman Mini Indonesia.
Batam Shopping Mall
Visit Batam Shopping Mall as well as Nagoya Hill for more food and more shopping! The malls have arcades as well.
Things to Note
- Minimum 6 to go
- Departure at 8:20 AM or 9:20 AM from Singapore
- Departure from Batam at 7:00 PM, reaching Singapore at approximately 9:00PM
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Batam of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.