PRICE FOR PACKAGE
Adult (above 12 years old)
From S$30 *per person! *price subject to change
Child (3~12 years old)
From S$25 *per person! *price subject to change
Infant (under 3 years old)
From S$18 *per person! *price subject to change
- 2 Ways Ferry Ticket
- 1 Day Batam Historical Tour
- Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn 933
- Air-Conditioned Coach
- Guide Assist
- Singapore PDF (Passenger Departure fee) of S$6/pax, Surcharge of S$15/pax & Batam Terminal Fee of S$7/pax payable by Cash upon collect boarding pass.
- Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee
- Guide and Driver Tipping S$2/day/pax
- All expense of purely personal nature.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Min 6 to go
- Departure at 8:20 AM or 9:20 AM from Singapore
- Departure from Batam at 7:00 PM, reaching Singapore at approximately 9:00PM
ONE DAY TOUR ITINERARY
- Barelang Bridge
- Galang Island
- Galang Vietnamese Refugee Camp
- Dragon Fruit Farm
- Bengkong Dry Market
- Golden Beach
- Go-Kart Circuit Centre
- Taman Mini Indonesia
- Batam Shopping Mall
Batam is more than just their shopping and food, there's so much more beyond that. Learn more about the rich history behind Batam!
Visit the Barelang Bridge, which the biggest bridge linking the tiny island of Tonton, Nipah to the larger Setoko island, Rempang Island, Galang Island and Galang Baru Island. Afterward, make your way to the Galang Vietnamese Refugee Camp.
Here you can learn more about the history of how the Vietnamese refugees made Galang Island their home before resettling into other countries like the United States.
Visit a dragon fruit farm and enjoy juicy dragon fruits to quench your thirst in the hot weather.
Don't know what to do in Batam or trying to save the hassle of planning? Opt for our Batam One Day Tour with our friendly consultants at the details down below.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.