Since its inception in December 2009, the Angry Birds game has garnered 2.5 billion downloads globally. One of the most downloaded games of all time,
Angry Birds is now coming to life at the Angry Birds Activity Park Johor Bahru!
Angry Birds Activity Park Johor Bahru is Southeast Asia’s first Angry Birds theme park. The indoor park covers 26,000 sq.ft. and is strategically located in the premises of KOMTAR JBCC, Johor Bahru City Centre's newest premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination. The state of the art activity park is easily accessible and offers a wide variety of fun games and attractions suitable for toddlers, kids, youth and parents alike.
Opening hours are from 10am to 10pm daily. This is the entrance:
Here is the map of the Activity Park. The park will exceed your expectations. This park is not only for young kids, but also has great activities suitable for the entire family!
Tired? Go to the Angry Birds Souvenir Shop and take one Angry Bird home!
Address of Angry Birds Activity Park ~
2016-12-18 17:10:13I will try againLisa M. Carlson
2016-12-08 02:40:55great expenriceEugene
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
How to purchase tickets: After payment is made, retrieve e-tickets from "Tickets". Please print this e-ticket, and scan it at the turnstile.
- From Monday – Thursday, tickets are valid from 10am to 10pm.
- From Friday – Sunday, public holidays / school holidays or peak days, the operational hours will be divided into 3 sessions. However, the tickets are valid from time of entry until 10pm. Sessions are fixed as follows: Session 1: 10am - 1pm | Session 2: 2pm - 5pm | Session 3: 6pm - 10pm.
- Guest with special Needs: Most of the games and attractions in the park are accessible to all guests, including the disabled. For special assistance, please do not hesitate to contact any of our Flock Members.
- Shoe Cabinets & Locker Rental: No shoes are allowed in the park. Shoe cabinets are provided for free while electronic safety lockers are available for rent.
- Baby Care Facilities: Baby Care Centres are located in the mall.
- Wheelchairs: Complimentary wheelchairs are available upon request at the Front Desk on a first-come, first served basis. No other personal wheeled vehicles are allowed in the park.
- Socks: Please be informed that you are require to wear socks in our park at all time. You may bring your own socks or purchase it from our ticketing counter.
- Customers are advised to print the E - Ticket. Failing to do so, some service fee will be charged directly to customers for E - Ticket printing request.
- E-tickets are valid up to 1-2 months
If you have any questions, please kindly drop our Facebook Team a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively you can contact our office directly at +65 6358 4231.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.