The tickets are valid from 9th March to 1st April, for single entry only.
'Art Zoo' at Marina Bay has returned with freshly designed series of inflatables! The Art Zoo is the largest inflatable park in the world and guests from all age groups are welcomed~ It will take you to a magical and interesting trip, allowing you to find joy from legendary animals, plantations and mysterious creatures. Let your imagination roar and join us at the Art Zoo!
More inflatables to be discovered! See you here~
There is a mysterious creaturing being 'born' here at the Art Zoo... Wow!
Art-Zoo Inflatable Park allows you to play on a pop-up playground just like a child. Meanwhile, you will be able to learn more about wild lives!â€‹ The establishment of this place is to bring happiness to all. The cute animals are easy to be identified, their shape and coulour are simple yet creative!
Did you learn about all the animals at the Art Zoo last year? We will take more of our friends this March into the Art Zoo. You will find not only animals that were not seen for ages, but also people you accidentally met in Singapore. The most exciting thing is that you will be able to see mysterious creatures which cannot be found elsewhere!
Looking forward to it? It all starts from 9th March. I will see you there!
2017-03-08 13:24:50My family loves itRichard
2017-03-07 12:04:02Tried booking from the app, it was fairly easy and saved me from queuing at the venue.Elizabeth
2017-03-07 03:19:00Got the tickets at $10.99 from the app. What a steal!Jamie
2017-03-07 01:59:07Bought the tickets at $13 which is cheaper than the usual price. Plus the extra $2 off by booking through the app, damn hua!Silvia
2017-03-06 23:11:53The art zoo is so cute!!Joy
2017-03-06 07:20:24Purchasing the art zoo tickets on Weekendgowhere was hassle free and cheap. 10/10 would recommend!Faith
2017-03-05 10:57:06Buying tickets online has made my experience better because I don't need to queue. LOL.Joel
2017-03-05 05:39:40Discount on Discount, totally worth it when booking for a big group!Jannah
2017-03-04 19:18:53It was fantastic to be able to relive childhood again!Joanne
2017-03-04 16:39:12The I light exhibition was amazing and so was the art zoo. Great for kids.Jeremy
2017-03-04 15:40:32Saw a deal on Facebook and managed to snag tickets for my family. My wife and kids love it!Steve
2017-03-04 05:52:44Hassle free and cheapBecks
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid from 9th March to 1st April, for single entry only.
- Children under 24 months old are allowed into the park without a ticket. One child under 24 months is complimentary with one full paying adult ticket. Child above 24 months will need to purchase a ticket. Proof of age may be required and is subject to availability.
- The ticket is for entry only, the attraction may charge additional fees which include but not limited to: mineral water and certain activities which require extra fees.
- Please present your ticket or e- ticket for entry. As there is no re-entry policy applies, please make sure you have brought all your personal belongings needed. Also, no toilets are available inside the attration. â€‹
- Please present your relevant identification card if you have purchased a special ticket.
- You may reach us through our Wechat account or our online travel consultants ( Wechat account: fanshuyou666).
- Office hotline: +65 6909 2477
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.