ArtScience Museum is an iconic cultural landmark in Singapore. It is here at the intersection of art and science that innovation and new ideas are formed.
The striking lotus-inspired building, designed by Moshe Safdie, features 21 gallery spaces spanning nearly 5000m2. Since opening in February 2011, it has held large-scale exhibitions by some of the world’s best known artists including Leonardo da Vinci, Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol, Vincent Van Gogh and M.C. Escher. In addition, it has presented significant exhibitions that explore aspects of science including big data, particle physics, paleontology, marine biology, cosmology and space exploration.
The museum has staged international exhibitions in partnership with renowned museums and galleries from around the world including the British Museum and Science Museum in London; the American Museum of Natural History, New York; the Biblioteca Ambrosiana, Milan; the Mori Art Museum, Tokyo; the Australian Centre for Moving Image, Melbourne and many other institutions.
FUTURE WORLD: WHERE ART MEETS SCIENCE
Enter a futuristic world of high-tech interactive artworks at Future World, created in collaboration with teamLab, a renowned Japanese interdisciplinary art collective. Be immersed in a world of art, science, magic and metaphor through a collection of cutting-edge digital installations.
DIGITAL LIGHT CANVAS
Presented in collaboration with teamLab, explore beyond the boundaries of physical place at Digital Light Canvas. Be amazed as shoals of fish gather in the ocean beneath you while crystals light up above, or paint your own calligraphic art with your footsteps as flowers blossom to life.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
Ticket INCLUSIVE OF ADMISSION TO:
-Future World: Where Art Meets Science
-Digital Light Canvas
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your mobile (with barcode shown) at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 3 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Please note that these tickets are for tourists only. Singapore Residents & local pass holders please proceed to buy the tickets as the attraction.
- Please note that during peak hours, a queue may still be expected at the exhibition entrance. You will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as we can accommodate.
ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM OPERATING HOURS
10am- 7pm daily including Public Holidays
Admission times are as follows: 10am, 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm and 5.30pm (last entry).
ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM ADDRESS
6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018974
DIGITAL LIGHT CANVAS OPERATING HOURS
Sun - Thu: 11:30am - 9pm
Fri & Sat & Eve of Public Holidays: 11:00am - 10pm
DIGITAL LIGHT CANVAS MUSEUM ADDRESS
Marina Bay Sands, Level B2, Skating Ring, 10, Bayfront Avenue, 018956
HOW TO GET THERE
Marina Bay Sands is linked directly to CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station on the Circle Line and Downtown Line of Singapore's Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train system.
Exits at Bayfront Station: Exits C & D - Connect to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands (1 minute walk), The ArtScience Museum (10 minute walk)
Marina Bay Sands is serviced by the following bus routes:
- 97 / 106 / 518 / 133 / 502 (every day)
- 97E / 502A / 518A (every day except Sat, Sun & public holidays)
- NR1 / NR6 (late night Fri, Sat & eve of public holidays)
The following bus stops are located at Marina Bay Sands on Bayfront Avenue:
- 03509 - Marina Bay Sands Hotel (outside Hotel Lobby Tower 2)
- 03501 - Marina Bay Sands Theatre (outside Sands Theatre, opposite Hotel Lobby Tower 3)
- 03511 - Marina Bay Sands MICE (outside Sands Expo & Convention Centre, opposite Hotel Lobby Tower 1)
- 03519 - Opp. Marina Bay Sands MICE (opposite Sands Expo & Convention Centre, adjacent to Hotel Lobby Tower 1)
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.