Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- Hotel pick up
- Royal Grand Palace
- Coronation Hall
- Royal Funeral Hall
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Return to hotel
*Kindly check the availability with us first, and let us know where you stay.
*You may check flight and accommodation with us too.
Price for Package
Adult (above 9 years old)
- SGD $75 / person
Child (6~9 years old)
- SGD $60 / person
Child (3~5 years old)
- SGD $37.50 / person
Infant (under 3 years old)
- Free of charge
* Package Excludes - Accommodations, Flight Tickets, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Royal Grand Place
Bangkok is known for more than their affordable shopping paradise, look further than that! Discover the Royal Grand Place, the most famous of Bangkok's sights. Although the Royal families no longer reside here, it is still used for ceremonial purposes.
Royal Funeral Hall
Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
The Bangkok landmark features spectacular Thai architecture and the magnificent Temple of the Emerald Buddha. View in awe of the temple's 24-inch Emerald Buddha, carved from a large piece of jade. The Buddha's outfits are changed by the king during ceremonies at the start of each new season.
Things to Note
- Tour timing: 7AM - 12PM Bangkok Time
- Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops) & no bare foot.
- Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Bangkok of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.