Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- Relaxing SPA Package
- Authentic Indonesian Lunch Set
Price for Package
Adult - SGD 95 / Pax
Child - SGD 43 / Pax
Infant - SGD 15 / Pax
- One Time 150-minute Spa Royal Chocolate Spa or Green Tea Spa (Couple Room) - Additional SGD 10 /person
- One Time 150-minute Couple Spa Treatment Aloe Vera Sensation (Couple Room) - Additional SGD 18 /person
* Minimum 2 People.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets
- One Time 120-minute AROMATIC EXPRESS SPA Treatment (Couple Room)
- Indonesian Food Lunch at Saung Sunda Sawargi
- Two-Way Land Transfer between Ferry Terminal and Woda
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tax of SGD 29/ pax, Guide & Driver Tipping of SGD 2/day/pax, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Things to Note
- Upgrade for Spa is only applicable for Adults. Children and Infants will pay the same price of SGD 39 and SGD 15 respectively.
- Child and Infants will not have spa.
- Assemble at Harbourfront Centre at 9.30 am (Singapore Time) and depart for Batam Centre via a ferry ride.
- For your return from Batam, you can choose from the list of ferry timings: 3.20 pm / 4.30 pm / 5.40 pm / 7 pm / 8.30 pm (Batam Time).
What are you waiting for? Where is your short getaway? Woda Villa And Spa of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2020-01-06 14:10:09Booked twice with Weekend Go Where; Woda Villa & Montigo Resort. Thanks to Jamie for her patience & kind assistance. Both trips went great, from the transportations to the exact planning of the events to do at the place itself. Credit to her, my boyfriend & I had a lot of fun. Highly recommend Weekend Go Where for a hassle free weekend getaway!Ow Shu Ying Jievanda
2019-10-10 19:54:02First attempt to book through WGW, very easy and smooth. Most of the question queries answered fast within WhatsApp. Thanks Belle. We had booked a day spa trip to Woda Villa, pretty new, look cool. Been told by the staff this resort only less 2 years. Only set back was the bath tub spoilt and aircon blow direct on your wet body scrub. The lunch was so so only. Overall experience still manageable.. Thanks WGW.Marilyn Chua
2019-02-16 09:45:57We had a good stay at Woda Villa batam! The stay was clean and convinient. Will definitely go there again with my friends and book from weekendgowhere again. Thanks to Harry for being easy to liase and attending to all my enquiries! :)HazwaNi Hussin
2019-02-11 08:33:12I have booked two holidays from Weekend Go Where Singapore, both Woda Villa and Cassia Bintan. They were very responsive. I had to make date changes for my trip and they encouraged the progressions immediately. Costs were sensible as well. Certainly suggesting it. Woda Villa: The room was spacious and nicely designed. You can enjoy your own private villa with pool or shared pool options. Cassia Bintan: Stylish hotel, they have a lot of activities (was expensive though) and I experienced the foam party. I would say great place, beautiful beach. I highly recommend all of you to Cassia Bintan!!Nur Raisha Kabira
2018-09-16 23:08:11Well respond and friendly. Wooda staffs very friendly and massage was awesome. Great trip :)Chee Ryn
2018-07-19 23:11:16Had an awesome experience and 3D2N stay at Holiday Villa Pantai Indah, the place and villa is so beautiful with private pool, despite wearing to stay at Woda villa initially but is fully booked. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank you travel consultant Oliver for assisting in the booking and coordination.Vanessa Ang
2018-06-23 22:47:48First time booked the tour via WGW to Woda in Batam. From the day I booked, to payment, to ferry, to Woda and back to homeland was smooth. WGW service is excellent via Zoey who answer all questions. Woda staff and service is excellent too. Room is clean, big and spacious. Will book and go again via WGW.Tay Sou Yit
2018-06-23 03:55:22First time booked the tour via WGW to Woda in Batam. From the day I booked, to payment, to ferry, to Woda and back to homeland was smooth. WGW service is excellent via Zoey who answer all questions. Woda staff and service is excellent too. Room is clean, big and spacious. Will book and go again via WGW.Tay Sou Yit
2018-06-22 16:51:18Woda Villa & Spa via Jamie Is a very cool n relax place to enjoy my weekend. Staff there are very excellent and patient, always put on their smile and help. I will visit again if I have the slot. Thanks Jamie for ur kind attend, u too, given a great service to me. Thanks muchCyn Chua
2018-03-19 17:05:22Awesome experience with Weekend Gowhere and Woda Villa and Spa! Great service and hospitality! I had an emergency where I needed to change an earlier ferry back. Counter staff helped to arrange with ferry terminal and i was able to be back in SG in time. Thanks alot!Jordon See
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.