- Dino park
- Amazing Seafood Feast
- Shop to your Heart's Content at the Malls & Outlets
Price for Package
Adult (12 Years & Above)
- From SGD 9.9 / person ONLY!
Child (3 to 12 Years Old)
- From SGD 8.8 / person ONLY!
Infant (3 Years & Below)
- From SGD 8.8 / person ONLY!
* Price is subject to changes.
- Two-Way Ferry Transfer
- 1-Day Batam City & Shopping Tour
- Dino park entrance ticket
- Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn
- 3D Illusion Entrance ticket
- Land Transfer in an Air-Conditioned Coach
- Tour Guide assist
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tax of SGD 29 / person (Payable at Batamfast Counter upon collection of Boarding Pass), Guide & Driver Tipping of SGD 2 /day/person, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Located just an hour from Singapore, Batam is no stranger to us. This small island is known for being the perfect weekend getaway from the little red dot. Throw away the perception that there is not much to do in Batam. Batam has so much to offer but where do we begin? Fret not because we have planned out the whole day worth of activities for you!
Spice up your otherwise boring weekend!
Similar to Singapore's Trick Eye Museum, The Illusion is a Trick Art museum where you can take hilarious funny photos.
Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple
Famous for its many Laughing Buddha Statues, escape from the hustle and bustle of city life by visiting the quiet Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple.
Get your shopping fix at the Polo Outlet which was established in 2009. Find your fit here among other brands such as Anne Klein, Gap, Hollister, Nautica, Old Navy and Tommy Hilfiger.
1st Factory Outlet
Another shopping paradise awaits you at the 1st Factory Outlet, which boasts a range of branded clothes and handbags at competitive prices! This is one of the most popular attractions favoured by tourists.
Golden Tourist Shop & Birds Nest Shop
Fancy some bird's nest? You can buy some at the Birds Nest Shop!
Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn 933
Satisfy your seafood cravings here at the renowned Golden Prawn, which serves fresh and most importantly, affordable seafood! As one of the oldest seafood restaurants in Batam, it is no wonder that this is a must-visit when you are here in Batam!
* Golden Prawn can be changed to Saung Sunda Indonesian Food or Pak Datuk Nasi Padang, depending on availability.
What's a trip if you don't buy back some souvenirs! During the tour, you will get to visit places like Golden Layer Cakes, Chocolate Factory House, Batik outlets as well as Golden Factory Outlet.
70F Koffie Factory
Great for coffee lovers! At the factory, you will get to learn about Bali Coffee and even see how it is made! You can also buy some coffee home as souveniors.
Batam Shopping Mall
Visit Batam Shopping Mall as well as Nagoya Hill for more food and more shopping!
(Optional Tour) Golden City Centre
Take part in a wide range of sports that includes High Rope Teambuilding, Go Kart Circuit Centre, Paintball, Flying Fox, Kayaking and many more! You can also choose to visit Taman Mini Indonesia or the Cheng Ho Mosque if you prefer something less vigorous.
* Optional activities are at your own expenses.
Other attractions that you will visit:
- Indonesian Cultural Dance
- Bengkong Dry Market Food Stuff Market
- Nature Latex Experience Centre
Things to Note
- Assemble at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal and board the 8.20 am Ferry to Batam Cantre Ferry Terminal. Ferry timings are subjected to change depending on availability.
- The tour will end when the ferry reaches Harbourfront Ferry Terminal at around 9 pm.
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next weekend getaway? Batam of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.