Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- 2 Ways Ferry Ticket from SIN-BTM-SIN with Sindo ferry
- Accommodation with Breakfast
- 1 Day Batam City & Shopping Tour
- 1x Ayam Penyet Lunch
- 1 Choice of Free Perks: 1 Hour Traditional Body Massage OR 3D Art Museum OR Pineapple cake for adult & child
- Air-conditioned coach
- Local Guide Assist
*This excludes the tour guide and driver tipping fee at $2/person (payable in Batam) and ferry tax of $29/person (payable to us).
*Price exclude travel insurance. You can purchase from us (Chubb) start from S$9/person or you can get your own.
- 90min before departure: Assemble at Harbourfront Centre, collect boarding pass & embark on high-speed air conditioned ferry to Batam.
- Upon arrival at Sekupang Ferry Terminal, after immigration & custom clearance, you will be greeted by tour guide and escorted to air-conditioned bus and start One Day Batam City Tour, en route you will be visiting:
- Alun-alun engku putri ("Welcome to batam" - icon of Batam island)
- Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple
- Chocolate House
- Pineapple tart Factory Outlet
- Ayam Penyet Lunch at Saung Sunda Sawargi Restaurant
- Aneka Jaya Sentosa (previously known as Yongheng Dry Market)
- Indonesian Cultural Dance
- Koppie 70 Fahrenheit
- Golden City: where coverage very wide range of sport activity such as High Rope Teambuilding, Go Kart Circuit Centre, Paintball, Flying Fox, Kayaking (at own expenses),Taman Mini Indonesia,Cheng Ho Mosque
- One Stop Service (Golden Layer Cakes, Chocolate House, Batik Outlet, Polo Outlet & Golden Factory Outlet) with own expenses (if have enough time)
- Kueh Lapis Factory
- Latex experience center
- Ada Soap Factory (if have enough time)
- Breakfast, free & easy
- 11:00-12:00 hrs - Check out & transfer to terminal
Price (for 2 people trip):
- Nagoya One Hotel: S$58/person
- Zest Hotel: S$65/person
- Amaris/ Evitel Hotel: S$68/person
- Gideon/ The Hills/ Eska Hotel: S$72/person
- Travelodge Hotel: S$73/person
- BCC Hotel: S$74/person
- Harmoni Suites/ Planet Holiday/ Pacific Palace/ Nagoya Mansion Hotel: S$77/person
- Aston Hotel/ Panbil Residence: S$82/person
- Best Western/ Swissbel Harbour Bay Hotel: S$87/person
- i-hotel Baloi/ Nagoya Hill Hotel: S$93/person
Batam City & Shopping Tour
Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple
Famous for its many Laughing Buddha Statues, escape from the hustle and bustle of city life by visiting the quiet Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple.
Ayam Penyet Lunch
Get your shopping fix at the Polo Outlet which was established in 2009. Find your fit here among other brands such as Anne Klein, Gap, Hollister, Nautica, Old Navy and Tommy Hilfiger.
1st Factory Outlet
Another shopping paradise awaits you at the 1st Factory Outlet, which boasts a range of branded clothes and handbags at competitive prices! This is one of the most popular attractions favoured by tourists.
Indonesian Cultural Dance
Similar to Singapore's Trick Eye Museum, The Illusion is a Trick Art museum where you can take hilarious funny photos.
1 Hour Traditional Body Massage
Pineapple cake for adult & child
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.