Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- Private Tour!
- Amazing Seafood Feast
- Get your Shopping Fix at the Malls & Outlets
Price for Package
- From SGD35 / person ONLY! (minimum 6 pax to go)
- 2-Way Ferry Ticket
- 1 Day Batam City & Shopping Tour
- Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn 933
- Air-Conditioned Coach
- Guide Assist
- Dinner at Local restaurant
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tax of SGD29 / person (Payable at Batamfast Counter upon collection of Boarding Pass), Guide & Driver Tipping of SGD2 / day / person, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Located just an hour from Singapore, Batam is no stranger to us. This small island is known for being the perfect weekend getaway from the little red dot. Throw away the perception that there is not much to do in Batam. Batam has so much to offer but where do we begin? Fret not because we have planned out all of the activities for you!
Spice up your otherwise boring weekend with us!
Tour Itinerary â€‹
- Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple
- Polo Outlet
- Golden Layer Cakes
- First Factory Outlet
- Chocolate House
- Golden Tourist Shop & Birds Nest Shop
- Lunch will be served at Golden Prawn 933
- Indonesia Cultural Dance
- Golden City Centre (go-kart, rope elements, etc.)
- The Illusion (3D Museum)
- Bengkong Dry Market Food Stuff Market
- Batam Shopping Mall & Massage (own expenses)
- Dinner at Local restaurant
Similar to Singapore's Trick Eye Museum, The Illusion is a Trick Art museum where you can take hilarious funny photos.
Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple
Famous for its many Laughing Buddha Statues, escape from the hustle and bustle of city life by visiting the quiet Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple.
Get your shopping fix at the Polo Outlet which was established in 2009. Find your fit here among other brands such as Anne Klein, Gap, Hollister, Nautica, Old Navy and Tommy Hilfiger.
1st Factory Outlet
Another shopping paradise awaits you at the 1st Factory Outlet, which boasts a range of branded clothes and handbags at competitive prices! This is one of the most popular attractions favoured by tourists.
Golden Tourist Shop & Birds Nest Shop
Fancy some bird's nest? You can buy some at the Birds Nest Shop!
Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn 933
Satisfy your seafood cravings here at the renowned Golden Prawn, which serves fresh and most importantly, affordable seafood! As one of the oldest seafood restaurants in Batam, it is no wonder that this is a must-visit when you are here in Batam!
* Golden Prawn can be changed to Saung Sunda Indonesian Food or Pak Datuk Nasi Padang, depending on availability.
What's a trip if you don't buy back some souvenirs! During the tour, you will get to visit places like Golden Layer Cakes, Chocolate Factory House, Batik outlets as well as Golden Factory Outlet.
70F Koffie Factory
Great for coffee lovers! At the factory, you will get to learn about Bali Coffee and even see how it is made! You can also buy some coffee home as souveniors.
Batam Shopping Mall & Massage
Visit Batam Shopping Mall as well as Nagoya Hill for more food and more shopping! The malls have arcades as well. For the adults, enjoy a 1h traditional Indonesian Massage that is INCLUSIVE in your tour package!
(Optional Tour) Golden City Centre
Take part in a wide range of sports that includes High Rope Teambuilding, Go Kart Circuit Centre, Paintball, Flying Fox, Kayaking and many more! You can also choose to visit Taman Mini Indonesia or the Cheng Ho Mosque if you prefer something less vigorous.
* Optional activities are at your own expenses.
Things to Note
- Departure at 8:20 AM or 9:20 AM from Singapore
- Departure from Batam at 8:30 PM, reaching Singapore at approximately 10:30PM
What are you waiting for? Where is your next weekend getaway? Batam of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
2019-03-14 20:37:52A wonderful thanks n appreciation to Carol / Eunice. My family truly enjoying the 1 day Batam trip. The food, the places we visited is full to the brim. Wonderful tour guide too. Lots of photos taken n the 3d show show is excellent too. Looking forward to the next trip with your tour soon.Liangliangqian
2018-12-27 21:53:47I have booked 2 family trips from.weekend Go where Singapore. 1 to Batam for a day trip and Bintan for a 2D 1N. We are happy with the service provided from booking till the completed trip. Friendly and helpful guide...Price are reasonable.Eleina Wee
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.