Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- 2 way ferry tickets
- Batam 1 day tour, including 3D Museum (newly added)
- Temple visiting:
- Goddess Kwan Im Statue
- Vihara Samudra Dharma
- Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple.
- Vihara Budhi Bhakti
- 1x Seafood lunch at Golden Prawn
- Air-Conditioned Coach
- Guide Assist
This excludes the tour guide and driver tipping fee at $4/person (payable in Batam) and ferry tax of $29/person (payable to us).
*Price exclude travel insurance. You can purchase from us (Chubb) start from S$9/person or you can get your own.
Depart: 0820 am from HBF, return is 1630 from Batam Center.
Located just an hour from Singapore, Batam is no stranger to us. This small island is known for being the perfect weekend getaway from the little red dot. Throw away the perception that there is not much to do in Batam. Batam has so much to offer but where do we begin? Fret not because we have planned out the whole day worth of activities for you!
Spice up your otherwise boring weekend!
Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn
Satisfy your seafood cravings here at the renowned Golden Prawn, which serves fresh and most importantly, affordable seafood! As one of the oldest seafood restaurants in Batam, it is no wonder that this is a must-visit when you are here in Batam!
Things to Note
- Departure time is at 8.20 am by Batamfast (Hbf-Skp). In the event that the 8.20 am ferry is full, then the ferry timing will be changed to 8.35 am or 9.20 am.
- If customers want to change to Majestic Ferry, the ferry timing would be at 8.45 am (minimun 4 pax).
- The estimated time of return to Singapore is at 9 pm (Singapore Time).
- The price stated above excludes travel insurance but you can also purchase it from us (Clubb), with prices starting from SGD 9/ pax.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next weekend getaway? Batam of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.