Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
Price for Package
- From SGD 85 / adult ONLY!
- From SGD 49 / child ONLY!
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- 2-Way Land Transfers
- Bintan Safari Lagoi & Eco Farm (2 hrs): 10am-4pm
- Mangrove Discovery Tour (Day/ Night) (1 hr): 0900/ 1300/ 1930
- Rumah Imaji (3D) (1 hr): 10am-9pm. There will be a complimentary souvenir (key chain or fridge magnet)
- Lagoi Bay Lantern Park (30 mins): 1300-2100
- Fruit tasting (subject to season)
- Full guided tour
- Insurance coverage during the tour
* Package Excludes - Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
- Set Lunch / Dinner at Helo-Helo Cafe & Bistro / Warung Yeah / Idola Restaurant – Plaza Lagoi S$20.00/person
- Set Seafood Lunch / Dinner at Kampoeng Kelong Restaurant (Mangrove River) S$28.00/person
Check off the many must-visits of the island and enjoy a fulfilling itinerary with the Bintan Day Discovery Pass. Experience the great outdoors with a visit to Safari Lagoi & Eco Farm, home to plantations of seasonal crops as well as an array of rescued and endangered animals including orangutan, komodo dragons, sun bears and even a 6-metre crocodile! Continue the back-to-nature experience with the Mangrove Discovery Day Tour. As you cruise down the serene Sebung River sheltered by the rich mangrove canopy, spot the various mangrove species and other fascinating flora and fauna of the premises.
Next up, head over to Plaza Lagoi for some indoor fun at Rumah Imaji! Known as the Imagination House, Rumah Imaji offers up to 50 different 3D and inverted settings including hand-painted mural illusions that features cultural activities and attractions unique to Bintan. Challenge your posing skills and capture comical and mind-boggling shots, best takeaways to a memorable holiday.
The last activity of the day brings you to Lagoi Bay Lantern Park situated just a stone’s throw away. Located at the beach side of Lagoi Bay, Lagoi Bay Lantern Park invites you to explore the variety of marine species which are artificial in larger size than living size. You should go through the tunnel with length of 14 m to move to the underwaterworld. Take a scenic stroll amongst the 21 different lantern displays of sea creatures and local land species. There are also land animals which are classified as endangered species such as Javan Rhino, Komodo Dragon, Sumatran Elephant, Sumatran Tiger, and Orang Utan.
Things to Note
- Minimum 2 pax to go
- Tour duration: 4,5 hours (you can customize your own timing)
- Fruits may be purchased directly (own expenses) at the farm, subject to availability and season
- Add-on option for Bintan Free & Easy packages (Speak to our consultants to add to your Bintan Free & Easy packages)
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Bintan of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.