Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- 3-Star Accomodations @ BIZ Hotel
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- Convenient Location - 6 minutes drive to Nagoya Hill
Price for Package
Superior Room (Free & Easy)
- 2D1N from SGD 64 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 97 / person ONLY!
Superior Room (with Tour + Massage)
- 2D1N from SGD 75 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 109 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accomodations @ Biz Hotel
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- 2-Way Ferry Transport
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tax of SGD29 / person, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Biz Hotel is a 3 stars hotel located in Nagoya Area, Batam's Central Business District. Shopping malls, restaurants and nightclubs are within walking distance. All rooms are fully furnished and there is free high-speed wi-fi internet in all around the building.
- 32" LED TV (with TV Cable and channel satellite)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Free High speed broadband Internet access
- Air Conditioner
- Coffee or Tea making facilities
- 24 Hour Room Services
- Room include daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Mini bar
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Guest Amenities
- Hairdryer (upon request)
- Emergency Exit lamp
- Direct Dialing Line
- Daily Mineral Water
- Manual Temperature Control
Blue Bayou SPA & Massage
Other Facilities Include:
- Minimart (Friendsmart)
- Business Centre
- Meeting Rooms
Henley Coffee Shop
JWO Sky Lounge
Things to Note
- Check-in at 3 pm, check out 12 pm Batam Time
- For Free and Easy Package, ferry departure is from Harbourfront Centre to Sekupang Ferry Terminal by Majestic Ferry
- Batam Center Ferry Terminal to BIZ Hotel is about a 20 minutes drive
- Sekupang Ferry Terminal to BIZ Hotel is about a 30 minutes drive
- BIZ Hotel to Nagoya Shopping Mall is about a 6 minutes drive
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? BIZ Hotel, Batam of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2019-07-16 04:10:35Stayed here for 2 nights and loved it. Great value for money. Very respectful smiling and helpful staff. The locally tasted breakfast (free) was amazing. Bar and swimming pool on top floor was awesome.Pantglas
2019-06-08 09:02:48This hotel not too far from Nagoya hill plaza. For budget meeting this hotel is still compromise. We have meeting to day was created good moment for everyones who have experience meetingvin this hotel. For meeting meals not bad still able to be compared with similar other hotels. So far result of meeting was good as expectedBanbang Surya
2019-05-23 15:18:39Stayed at the Biz hotel over the Good Friday weekend. The Deluxe room was spacious with lots of ample space to walk around. Bed was big could use more pillows. The toilet was clean although the shower curtain probably needs a change as it was torn with some stains. Empty mini fridge that you can stock with your own drinks was a plus for me. Only complaint was the wifi in the room. I was given the corner room next to the lift and the connection was non-existent. Breakfast had a decent spread. Walking distance to some of the malls like DC Mall and Nagoya Hill.Marrisa
2019-05-13 00:32:59Read some poor reviews of this hotel such as smelly toilet, dirty bedsheets, yellowish towels. But I dont find these true. The bedsheets look clean, towels are brown so cant tell whether they are dirty but they have a nice smell and the toilet though old, is clean. The location is ideal. Nearest mall is Diamond City Mall. I find this mall better than Nagoya Hill because it is cheaper and has what I am looking for ie pyjamas. Near this hotel I would recommend a zi char restaurant, Liang Kee 888. It’s 3min walk from hotel and sells very cheap seafood. One whole sea bass teochew steamed costs only S$16! Thus I would recommend this hotel to those looking for a cheap stay, clean and with easy access to major malls.Shirlene P
2019-05-07 21:27:442 nights we enjoyed our stay in this hotel. Receptionists are very friendly and helpful. Acceptable breakfast. However, the room cleanliness have to improve and the towels was torn and dirty. Nearby restaurant and shopping mall.Yoga S
2019-03-06 05:12:23The small hotel was really the best choice for me back then. It’s cheap, cosy and has nice views, especially at the top floor where the swimming pool is located. Had a massage there as well! Would definitely recommend.96zlanO
2018-11-01 13:11:51You pay less than what you can afford in Singapore. This hotel has secured guest card, only you can use the elevators and the non-smoking room is clear, the facilities are ok and on my checkin date, the staff asked if the towels are clean, if the room is ok and there's a free breakfast (check if you can avail first in accordance with your booking). The best part is the skylounge on 11th, where I can feel the serenity and quiet of BatamArrowTravels
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.