When the hunger pangs peak and you just wanna dig in without a care, there’s only one thing to do – LET YOURSELF GO and indulge in some wickedly sinful food! We promise we will tell no one.
This fun and playful F&B joint at the top of the hill at Faber Peak Singapore serves up yummy east and west dishes.
To make eating a comforting affair, you can opt to chill out at the air-conditioned Dining Room or relax at the alfresco Garden. Whatever you choose, the alluring city vista is yours with compliments from Mount Faber!
Soar high above the sky on the most scenic highway in Singapore for priceless views. Fly high above the hill from Faber Peak Singapore, through a skyscraper and cross the harbour on the Mount Faber Line before landing on Sentosa Island. Along the way, look out for the dolphins down below at Resorts World Sentosa’s Adventure Cove!
*Menu subject to change without prior notice
2016-12-29 15:29:18had wonderful experience thereBUG
2016-12-28 18:49:04we had one of our best days ever!May
2016-12-19 07:03:13quite a relaxing journey:)Tony Sim
2016-12-12 02:44:33Love the feeling of being in the mid air haha:)Corry Goh
2016-12-05 09:01:57the food there is damn nice!Cindy Leon
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
- As the price that WeekendGoWhere offer includes rides for both lines, we would recommend our customers to get the tickets directly from the ticketing counter for single trip journey for the stipulated period.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- Tickets will be guaranteed within 3 working days after payment.
- Retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please show the electronic tickets on mobile to exchange for a physical ticket at these specified spots: Mount Faber Station (Faber Peak Singapore), Harbour Front Front (HarbourFront Tower 2) and Sentosa Station (Imbiah Lookout).
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 3 to 12 years old only.
- Children below the age of 3 are not required to purchase tickets.
- All tickets purchased in one transaction has to be redeemed together, no partial redemption is allowed. Redeemed tickets must be utilised on the day of redemption.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Cable Car lines : 8:40 AM to 10:00 PM (last boarding: 9:30 PM) daily
- Arbora set lunch : 11AM – 11PM,12PM– 2.30PM (last Seating at 2pm) daily
- Good Old Days Daily Buffet: (5PM-10PM) (last admission at 9 pm) Please dine on the first floor
- Good Old Days Daily Buffet Dinner&Arbora ( you can choose one )
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Faber Peak Singapore, Level 2
- 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore 099203
HOW TO GET THERE
By MRT & Cable Car
If you are coming by from HarbourFront MRT station, take Exit B towards HarbourFront Centre. Cross the link bridge (beside KFC, level 2) to get to Singapore Cable Car at HarbourFront Tower Two (Refer to map). Tickets are available at HarbourFront Tower Two ground floor.
Faber Peak Singapore is approximately 5 - 7 minutes from Harbourfront Station (alight at Mount Faber Station).
Turning into Mount Faber Road from Lower Delta Road or Kampong Bahru Road will take you straight up to Faber Peak Singapore. The ride is only 15 minutes from the city!
Public Car Parks
Free public parking lots are available on Mount Faber.
- Car Park A - approx. 70 lots avail.
- Car Park B - approx. 50 lots avail.
- Car Park C - approx. 10 lots avail.
Click here for details on car park locations.
Please observe correct traffic and parking rules and regulations when using the public car parks to avoid unnecessary road congestion and inconvenience to other motorists.
To call for a cab or to make an advance booking, please contact the cab hotline at 6-DIAL-CAB (6 342 5222).
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.