Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- FREE Snorkelling Tours
- KIDS-FRIENDLY Resort - Happy Children's Corner
- Surfing from Kani Island
- White Dinner along the Sea and Lapping waves
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Two-Way Speedboat Transfer from Airport to Resort (approx. 35 mins)
- Sumptuous Buffet - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- FREE FLOW of red wine, beer and beverages during Lunch & Dinner
- ALL DAY Unlimited Bar & Snacking
- ALL Non-Motorized Sports Activities
- Unique Nightly Entertainment
* Package Excludes - International Air Tickets, Lunch on Arrival, Spa, Motorised Activities, Connecting Rooms Surcharge of SGD 55 or SGD 60 per night per set of connecting rooms (for Superior/Beachfront only), Maldives Green Tax of SGD 8 per person per night, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Discover new ways to play and unwind at Club Med Kani Maldives Resort. With seemingly infinite possibilities to ignite excitement and pursue your passions, revel in the best Maldives all-inclusive resort amid 2-kilometres of powdery white beaches, swaying palms, and exhilarating underwater adventures. Whether partaking in new pursuits or diving into a favourite pastime, the resort’s unmatched offerings make every day worth celebrating. From snorkelling with schools of tropical fish to paddling through crystal clear waters or dining on international culinary creations and freshly caught seafood, a holiday here is simply unforgettable.
For a truly luxurious way to enjoy the Maldives, Club Med Kani’s discrete Manta Exclusive Collection introduces a heightened level of refinement in each of its overwater suites.
- Wi-Fi Access
- TV Screen
- Minibar (non-provisioned)
- Kettle - Coffee/tea making facilities
- Air conditioning / Heating system
- Baby bed (Must be pre-booked)
- Safe deposit box
- Hair Dryer
- Separate toilets
- Branded amenities (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion)
- Drycleaning service (extra charge)
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Beach towel
- Luggage service
- Cleaning on demand
Savour from the selection of delicious international and traditional Asian dishes, as well as healthy options, on offer at The Vehli. Served buffet style, guests can sample from a generous variety of dishes. Dine out in the refreshing open air along the terrace and enjoy a memorable meal together.
Set in the shade along the azure waters of the lagoon, encounter a relaxed yet refined dining experience for all the senses. Reservations must be made one day in advance at Kandu Restaurant.
Specializing in light bites, Kaana offers a delicious selection of Asian soups, tapas, sandwiches, and a variety of small plates to savour.
Whether for a cooling libation by day, or a wind-down beverage as evening approaches, take in peerless views of the stilted, Maldives water villas and glittering lagoon from this relaxing reprieve.
Set along the lapping waters of the peaceful lagoon amidst the perfect Maldives weather, The Iru is the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing beverage amidst comfortable modern seating on the sand. Under the shade of swaying coconut trees, The Iru bar is a restful reprieve for a freshly mixed or poured libation.
...and many more!
Kids Club - Happy Children's Corner
At Club Med Kani, children enjoy a place all their own. Children aged 4 to 10 and 11 to 17 can take part in a variety of games, sports, and creative activities with a dedicated G.O® by their sides every step of the way. Here, young adventurers can play & learn through activities such as cooking lessons, face painting, sandcastle making, coral propagation and flying trapeze.
Flying Trapeze School, Fitness School, Other Activities
Sailing School, Waterskiing, Wakeboarding, Surfing, Scuba Diving, Other Activities
Entertainment, Swimming Pool etc.
Nature Getaways, Connecting with Culture, Sense of Adventure, Made to Measure
Things to Note
- Minimum 3 nights / Maximum 7 nights Stay
- The transfer from Male Airport to the resort takes approximately 35 minutes via speedboat. Two-way speedboat transfer from Male Airport will cost an additional SGD 245 per adult/teenager and SGD 196 per child (2-11yo)
- Children below 4 yo are not allowed to stay in this resort.
- Extra Beds cannot be added to all rooms.
- The Check-In Time is at 3 pm and the Check-Out Time is at 10 am.
- Lunch on arrival is not included.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Maldives of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.