Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- MANY Jungle Adventures Awaits YOU
- TURTLE Sanctuary
- FLYING Trapeze
- FIREFLIES Mangrove Tour
- MALAYSIAN Delights
Price for Package
- 4D3N from SGD 474 / person ONLY!
*Additional $20 OFF for each room booked!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Two-Way Land Transfer from Airport to Resort - Only provided for FREE if you book your flights with us!
- Sumptuous Buffet - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- FREE FLOW of red wine, beer and beverages during Lunch & Dinner
- ALL DAY Unlimited Bar & Snacking
- ALL Non-Motorized Sports Activities
- Unique Nightly Entertainment
* Package Excludes - International Air Tickets, Spa, Motorised Activities, Connecting Rooms Surcharge of SGD 55 or SGD 60 per night per set of connecting rooms, Malaysia Tourism Tax of SGD 2 per person per night, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Get set for a wild vacation in the heart of our seaside jungle retreat. Set amidst tropical flora and fauna, Club Med Cherating Beach is where calming waves lap and where the peace found in nature is captured through extensive green initiatives. Be immersed in untouched nature and learn to give back in the spirit of conservation. Here, nature is your playground and adventure is around every corner.
- Wi-Fi Access
- TV Screen
- Kettle - Coffee/tea making facilities
- Air conditioning / Heating system
- Baby bed (Must be pre-booked)
- Baby welcome pack
- Safe deposit box
- Separate toilets
- Hair Dryer
- Magnifying mirror
- Branded amenities (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion)
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Beach towel
- Luggage service
- Cleaning on demand
Indulge in a relaxing lunch on a terrace or indoors with the verdant jungle as a natural backdrop. At this centrally-located venue, coloured lighting sets the ambience of a Cherating paradise where a selection of traditional Asian and international delights is prepared at the buffet corners.
Enjoy the raw beauty of nature and stunning vistas of the sea and the beach on the Pantaï side of the resort. Savour delicious Asian dishes, a beach or pool barbecue, and healthful options as part of the all-inclusive Cherating experience, or treat yourself to a private dinner or a romantic lobster dinner.
The Noodle Bar
Watch as our Chefs cook right in front of you from live cooking stations. Try one of our hand-made Asian-style noodle dishes with a variety of flavours and presentations, as well as the freshest ingredients.
Meet up at The Orchid Bar all day long for a refreshing beverage amidst chic surroundings. Located centrally next to the Mutiara restaurant, pool, and excursions desk, the bar offers a welcoming atmosphere to dream up your next adventure, sample a freshly mixed cocktail, or dance into the night.
Step up to the bamboo-wrapped Bayou Bar, located next to the water sports on the Pantaï side of the resort. With the sand beneath you, cool off with a tropical refreshment with friends and family. From warm, sunny afternoons to stunning sunsets, let Cherating beach be the setting of a restful break in paradise.
Treetop Adventure, Tennis, Fitness School, Flying Trapeze, Archery etc.
Baby Club Med, Petit Club Med, Mini Club Med, Club Med Passworld (4 months old - 17-year-olds)
Things to Note
- Minimum 3 nights / Maximum 7 nights Stay
- Land Transfer from the Airport to the Resort takes approximately 45 min - 1 hour. The flight is from Singapore to Kuantan Airport and it is 70-minutes long.
- Two-way transfer from Kuantan Aiport is priced at SGD 58 per Adult/Teenager and SGD 47 per child (2-11yrs). This is only applicable if you didn't book your flight with us. FREE Airport Transfer is provided if you book your flight with us.
- Cherating Town is 5 km away from Club Med.
- Kemaman is a small town that is located just 15 km away from the Resort.
- The Resort is proudly home to a pretty fishing port, shops and a Night Market (Pasar Malam), which is open every Monday and Thursday evening.
- The resort serves Halal Food (the kitchen is halal certified) but they serve alcohol as well.
- Customer can choose to Self-Drive to the resort (please inform us about your car plate number upon booking).
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Malaysia of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.