[Evening order will be issued by next day morning]
Disney: Magic of Animation —— 26 OCT 2019 - 29 MAR 2020
Fall in love again with your favourite films and stories from Walt Disney Animation Studios! From Mickey Mouse to Anna and Elsa, uncover the magic behind almost a century of artistry and technological innovations that has brought to life our most beloved animated characters.
From the timeless classics Steamboat Willie (1928) and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) to The Lion King (1994) and other classics of the Disney Renaissance, to recent blockbusters such as Frozen (2013), Zootopia (2016), Moana (2016) and the upcoming Frozen 2 (2019), the exhibition pays homage to the artistry and technological innovation that have brought Disney’s world-renowned characters to life.
Hawaiian Holiday, 1937, Concept art,
Disney Studio Artist ©Disney
Pinocchio, 1940, Concept art, Gustaf Tenggren ©Disney
The Lion King, 1994, Concept art, Kelvin Yasuda ©Disney
Moana, 2016, Concept art, Lisa Keene ©Disney
FUTURE WORLD: WHERE ART MEETS SCIENCE
Enter a futuristic world of high-tech interactive artworks at Future World, created in collaboration with teamLab, a renowned Japanese interdisciplinary art collective. Be immersed in a world of art, science, magic and metaphor through a collection of cutting-edge digital installations.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
Off peak Ticket can be used on: Monday to Thursday
Peak Ticket can be used on: Monday to Sunday included P.H.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your mobile (with barcode shown) at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid to 29 Mar 2020, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child ticket: 2-12 years old.
Tickets for children below 2 years old is free.
- Please note that these tickets are for tourists only. Singapore Residents & local pass holders please proceed to buy the tickets as the attraction.
- Please note that during peak hours, a queue may still be expected at the exhibition entrance. You will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as we can accommodate.
ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM OPERATING HOURS
10am- 7pm daily including Public Holidays
Admission times are as follows: 10am, 11.30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm and 5.30pm (last entry).
ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM ADDRESS
6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018974
DIGITAL LIGHT CANVAS OPERATING HOURS
Sun - Thu: 11:30am - 9pm
Fri & Sat & Eve of Public Holidays: 11:00am - 10pm
DIGITAL LIGHT CANVAS MUSEUM ADDRESS
Marina Bay Sands, Level B2, Skating Ring, 10, Bayfront Avenue, 018956
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.