Designed for adventure seekers and those looking for a bit more action, the Dolphin Adventure programme will give you a chance to swim with dolphins. Get ready to embark on a journey into the depths of a lagoon and indulge in the thrill of being propelled through the water by dolphins. The dolphins will amaze you; don’t miss this unique way of interacting with them!
2017-02-28 17:35:13Great serviceMatt
2017-02-19 13:08:31Learnt a lot of hand signs to play with DolphinsDiyannah
2017-02-19 12:51:25I wish the duration is longer but the nonetheless a great experience!Fiona
2017-01-16 01:32:2910/10 will reccommendKang Yong
2016-12-12 20:53:32Very special experience for both parents anc children, great family activity!Keyi
2016-11-09 05:17:03Very unforgettable experience, but the photo is really expensive.Florian
2016-11-05 07:03:12Very special experience of parent-child activities. Adults and children are playing very happy!!Wayan
2016-10-29 15:54:13Wish that we got to stay with the dolphins a little longer.Robert
2016-10-05 12:30:42Fantastic experience. The tickets from Weekendgowhere are really good deal.Stella
2016-10-03 03:46:38This is my first close contact with dolphins. It's a great feeling but this experience is only half an hour.Ashley Lee
2016-09-20 02:53:48We enjoyed the dolphin adventure very much. It was a great time to play with dolphin and took photos with them. Sure I will try it again during my next visit.Wong
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
Please refer to the bottom for checking when to use each type of ticket:
Weekdays: 1 Apr to 30 June 2019,1 Sep 2019 to 31 March 2020
Peak Senson: 1 July to 31 August 2019
(Children aged: 4 -12 years old Senior: 60 years old and above )
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter available at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid only on the date specified, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 4 to 12 years old only.
- Passports are required for entry for every participant.
- Tickets are only valid for Non-Singaporean Passport Holders.
- Advance reservation (at least 3 working days) is required and confirmation is subjected to availability.
- For advance reservation please call us at (65) 63584231, stating your full name(s), date of birth(s), date of preference, time of preference and number of participant(s).
- You can choose timing from: 12:30 or 15:30.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance or if you are in the park, please check in 15 minutes prior to the programme in your swimming attire at Dolphin Island Entrance.
- The whole programme lasts around 1 hour, including introduction and interaction with dolphins.
- Appropriate swimwear is required for all Dolphin Interaction Programmes.
- Suitable for proficient swimmers only
- 10AM - 6PM daily.
8 Sentosa Gateway, Adventure Cove Waterpark, 098269
HOW TO GET THERE
Here is a guide on how to get to Adventure Cove Waterpark:
1) Choose your mode of transport to get to Resorts World Sentosa
2) Walk from the alighting point to the ticket booth
- By Sentosa Express monorail: Alight at Waterfront Station
- By Bus: Alight at RWS 8 bus stop outside The Forum
- By Car: Alight at B1 West Car Park
- By Foot: Walk from Sentosa Boardwalk
3) Walk from the ticket booth to Adventure Cove Waterpark
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.