Wade into the waist-deep waters of the dolphin lagoon to meet our dolphins. This is the Dolphin Discovery programme, which is an up-close interaction with dolphins that are totally unique and personal. You'll be amazed how friendly our dolphins are, and how quickly they warm up to you!
Led by the marine mammal trainers, the Dolphin Discovery programme will also teach you fascinating facts about dolphins, making this the most interesting marine lesson ever!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2017-03-07 18:49:34Bought tickets multiple times from Weekendgowhere, never fail to deliverZilin
2017-03-06 21:55:4710/10 will reccommendHafizah
2017-03-01 20:06:03Bought tickets from the app and got it really fastLinyi
2017-02-15 05:34:32I love dolphins!Kristen
2017-02-14 20:57:38Cheap and Good! 11/10 will book againLaila
2017-02-13 15:16:29I think a online platform is super useful for buying ticketsJojo
2017-01-16 21:56:05The Dolphin Discovery is such an educational placeAyumi
2017-01-09 12:56:15I really enjoyed my experience thereAmy
2016-11-08 13:35:32Dolphin Discovery program is great. It offers you a chance to interact with dolphin closely and learn something about the dolphin. Great for children and also great for adults.Penny
2016-11-04 21:29:48Very easy to book, prompt response, best of all, cheaper than to book from other websites.Michelle
2016-10-25 17:02:26Awesome close-up experience and dolphins are so cute!! The trainer was very nice!!Tang
2016-10-19 22:48:57A wonderful experience with the dolphin!!Cecilia
2016-09-23 07:10:07Very good ! It is so convenient to show the E ticket at the counter , I will buy the tickets at Weekendgowhere next time again !Ben
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
Please refer to the bottom for checking when to use each type of ticket:
Weekday: 1 Apr to 30 June 2019,1 Sep 2019 to 31 March 2020
(Children aged: 4 -12 years old Senior: 60 years old and above )
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter available at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid only on the date specified, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 4 to 12 years old only.
- Passports are required for entry for every participant.
- Tickets are only valid for Non-Singaporean Passport Holders.
- Advance reservation (at least 3 working days) is required and confirmation is subjected to availability.
- For advance reservation please call us at (65) 63584231, stating your full name(s), date of birth(s), date of preference, time of preference and number of participant(s).
- You can choose timing from: 10:30, 11:30, 13:30, 14:30, 16:30, 17:00.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Guest to arrive 20 minutes prior at the Adventure Cove Waterpark Entrance or if you are in the park, please check in 15 minutes prior to the programme in your swimming attire at Dolphin Island Entrance.
- Children must be 4 years old to participate and if below the height of 110cm must be carried by a paying adult participant (above 21 years old) during the interaction. (Maximum accompanying ratio is 1 child below 110cm to 1 adult).
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult participant (above 21 years old). (Maximum accompanying ratio is 3 children to 1 adult)
- The whole programme lasts around 1 hour, including introduction and interaction with dolphins.
- Appropriate swimwear is required for all Dolphin Interaction Programmes.
- For other terms & conditions, click here.
- 10AM - 6PM daily.
8 Sentosa Gateway, Adventure Cove Waterpark, 098269
HOW TO GET THERE
Here is a guide on how to get to Adventure Cove Waterpark:
1) Choose your mode of transport to get to Resorts World Sentosa
2) Walk from the alighting point to the ticket booth
- By Sentosa Express monorail: Alight at Waterfront Station
- By Bus: Alight at RWS 8 bus stop outside The Forum
- By Car: Alight at B1 West Car Park
- By Foot: Walk from Sentosa Boardwalk
3) Walk from the ticket booth to Adventure Cove Waterpark
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.