Cosy up your very own private cable car cabin and savour a delectable meal, as you take in the lights and splendour of Singapore's cityscape set against the romantic night sky with Dining on Cloud 9. The perfect way to pop the question, celebrate special occasions, or simply show someone how much you love them; an expert team ensures every detail is looked after to provide an experience they will never forget!
Experience Faber Peak Singapore and Sentosa on the Sky Network! From June 2015, enjoy not one but TWO cable car lines that connect TWO buzzing destinations – Sentosa and Faber Peak Singapore. Soar high above the two destinations through the sky on the most scenic highway in Singapore for priceless views.
4 COURSE SET MENU
THINGS TO NOTE
- Please note that food from outside (including birthday cakes) are not allowed in the cabin.
- Sky Dining menu is strictly no pork no lard, 12:00 pm vegetarian menu is available upon request.
- All additional accompanying persons are required to purchase a round-trip cable car ticket.
- One-time postponement of Sky Dining experience is allowed.
- Please contact us latest by 12:00 PM on an intended day for Sky Dining. Postponed Sky Dining experience must be redeemed within a month.
- For your safety, helium balloons and any flammable items, including birthday candles are strictly not allowed in the cabin.
- Please be arrive earlier for viewing the best sunset scenery (10-15mins before the boarding time).
2017-03-02 15:05:11Prompt TicketsJeremiah
2017-03-01 10:46:27The discounted price is an excellent deal.Max
2017-02-18 07:08:29romantic place and the meal tastes goodLarry
2017-02-16 13:54:54great experience. took my gf there on Valentine's Day. nice place for dating.Dave
2017-02-14 22:49:45Thanks to weekendgowhere's price, I get to enjoy this with my bfConstance
2017-02-13 09:09:4710/10 reccommendScarlett
2017-01-16 12:55:33The view is just excellent and impressed.Nethra
2017-01-09 16:21:26Excellent ServiceJack
2017-01-09 15:02:55The booking was easy through Weekendgowhere and I didn't need to stand in the line. I will definitely use this website again in the future!Claire
2017-01-05 23:39:09incredible view. will my girlfriend there for anniversary date:)Christopher
2016-10-11 18:41:58High privacy with good service~Reetah
2016-10-08 02:39:51friendly wgw staff. solve my problems without fuss.Dawn
2016-09-12 22:55:18It is very convenient to book the ticket online in advance.Neetu
2016-08-20 12:19:22nice family time!Don
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
*** NOTICE ***
- From 20 to 21 September 2017 (both dates inclusive) the Cable Car will be undergoing renovation and will resume its operations on 22 September 2017. Sentosa Line will cease operation within the period, Mount Faber Line will operate as usual.
- From 25 September to 01 October 2017 (both dates inclusive), the Cable Car will be undergoing renovation and will resume its operation 02 October 2017. Mount Faber Line will cease operation within the period, Sentosa Line will operate as usual.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- Tickets will be issued within 3 working days after payment.
- Retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please print the electronic tickets (PDF files) to exchange for a physical ticket at these specified spots: Mount Faber Station (Faber Peak Singapore), Harbour Front Station (HarbourFront Tower 2) and Sentosa Station (Imbiah Lookout)
- This ticket is entitled to both Sentosa Line & Mount Faber Line.
- You may depart at Mount Faber or Harbourfront Tower 2 or Sentosa.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid only on the date specified, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- The operating hours for the Cable Car lines are at 8:40 AM to 10:00 PM (last boarding: 9:30 PM) daily.
- Boarding Time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (Last boarding at 7:00 PM)
- Dinner Period: 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (Dinner starts at 6:00 PM, diners who arrive after the boarding time will have their dinner duration shortened to 2 rounds instead of 3 rounds)
- The entire Sky Dining experience lasts about 2 hours.
- Operating hours may be subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.
Mount Faber Line:
- Mount Faber (Faber Peak Singapore): 109 Mount Faber Road, Singapore 099203
The start point of this dinner is at Mount Faber. If you are arriving via HarbourFront Tower 2, the ticketing counter will provide a complimentary cable car ride from HarbourFront Tower 2 to Mount Faber Cable Car Station.
HOW TO GET THERE
By MRT & Cable Car
If you are coming by from HarbourFront MRT station, take Exit B towards HarbourFront Centre. Cross the link bridge (beside KFC, level 2) to get to Singapore Cable Car at HarbourFront Tower Two (Refer to map). Tickets are available at HarbourFront Tower Two ground floor.
Faber Peak Singapore is approximately 5 - 7 minutes from Harbourfront Station (alight at Mount Faber Station).
Turning into Mount Faber Road from Lower Delta Road or Kampong Bahru Road will take you straight up to Faber Peak Singapore. The ride is only 15 minutes from the city!
Public Car Parks
Free public parking lots are available on Mount Faber.
- Car Park A - approx. 70 lots avail.
- Car Park B - approx. 50 lots avail.
- Car Park C - approx. 10 lots avail.
Click here for details on car park locations.
Please observe correct traffic and parking rules and regulations when using the public car parks to avoid unnecessary road congestion and inconvenience to other motorists.
To call for a cab or to make an advance booking, please contact the cab hotline at 6-DIAL-CAB (6 342 5222).
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.