Experience the Good Old Days of Singapore with delicious local cuisine that will whet your appetite!
From Singapore Laksa, a local favourite of thick rice noodles in a spicy flavourful broth of coconut milk and dried shrimp to Singapore Chicken Rice, a popular hawker dish featuring succulent chicken served with fragrance rice, crunchy vegetables and soup.
2016-12-05 16:36:08If you’re just looking for a place to chill and have some desserts, Good Old Days also has a variety of local desserts such as Tao Suan and Chendol. Taste awesome!Joseph Lee
2016-11-15 18:44:16Good spread and variety of food here!May Tan
2016-10-15 22:59:18Taste really great!Kenny Fang
2016-09-11 03:10:24Had an awesome meal here with my family over the weekend.Ben Leong
2016-08-06 21:13:36Definitely worth the money and ambience for the food offered here!Bernard Tan
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
*MUIS Halal Certified
How to use tickets:
- After payment is made, retrieve e-tickets from "Tickets"
- Bring the e-ticket to or to exchange for physical tickets before 5pm. Ticketing counter will keep the coupon and issue physical tickets
- Present these tickets at Good Old Days gain entry
Operating hours: Buffet from 5pm - 10pm daily (last admission at 9 pm)
How to get there: Bus 1, Bus 2 and Bus 3, Sentosa Express: Beach Station, Palawan
Address: Good Old Days (in front of Wings of Time and iFly), 60 Siloso Beach Walk #01-03 (Buffet) Singapore 098997
- Advance reservation of 5 working days is required by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62388440 ONLY for group size of 15 pax and above
- For children under 12 years old, please purchase directly from restaurant at 15S$.
- It's free for chindren under 5 years old.
- E-tickets are valid up to 1-2 months
For further information or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at +65 6358 4231
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.