PRICE FOR PACKAGE
2 Day 1 Night Package: From ONLY From S$82 *per person!
*price subject to change
- One night stay in Grand-I Hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Round trip ferry tickets *excluding ferry taxes
- Ferry tax of S$29/person payable by cash at ferry terminal *You may pay the ferry tax to us as well
- Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee
- All expense of purely personal nature
THINGS TO TAKE NOTE
- Check-in at 2 pm, check out 12 pm Batam Time
- Ferry departure from Harbourfront Centre to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal
- Hotel Transfer from Ferry terminal to hotel takes approximately 10 minutes
Impressive, impeccable, illustrious — any of these words can perfectly describe your experience at Grand-I Hotel in Batam, Indonesia, recipient of the 2013 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
Set on the scenic island of Batam near Nagoya Hill, Grand I Hotel serves as the ideal residence for corporate and leisure travelers who are looking for an enjoyable and convenient stay in this part of Indonesia.
Business and leisure guests are given the luxury to enjoy the things that matter most. Here, your needs are given focus — the familiar comforts, stylish leisure, corporate solutions, and efficient services that ensure a pleasurable stay.
Each room or suite has king or twin beds, a 29-inch TV, coffee table and easy chair, and private toilet and bath with tub. Facilities available at the hotel include a cafe, bar, spa, swimming pool, ballroom, and conference rooms. Wireless hotspots are accessible on the premises, ensuring seamless connectivity for guests.
Room Size: Approximately 24 sqm
Guests can choose from Superior, Deluxe, and Suite rooms, equipped with the following
Warm and inviting, the air-conditioned and spacious neutral-toned rooms are fitted with comfortable furnishings and modern amenities that ensure a hassle-free stay. Our accommodations come with complimentary breakfast.
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private toilet and bath with tub
- Room safe
- Broadband Internet access
- Coffee table and easy chair
2016-12-09 16:34:00Highly recommended.Sabrina Ong
2016-10-20 10:14:47A very comfortable and well-maintained hotel!Jasmine Lim
2016-10-15 01:38:13The hotel is situated less than 10mins' away from Nagoya Hill shopping mall. The rooms were very well maintained, comfortable and large. Breakfast was very good as well. Highly recommended.Denise
2016-09-22 11:34:30Clean and spacious room, lobby. Spa facilities located at level 3.Sherry Lim
2016-08-08 03:49:39Never disappointed. Thank you WeekendGoWhere!James Wong
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.