Begin your most important meal of the day in the good company of jungle friends at Singapore Zoo Ah Meng Restaurant. The restaurant pays homage to the late Ah Meng the Orang Utan and it’s the perfect location for you to enjoy a casual and cosy atmosphere while enjoying your meals.â€‹
2016-12-11 02:58:20i've arrived with a group of 5 ladies and 1 baby. it was raining and the staffs offered to lend us umbrellas to fetch our friends who are stuck in the rain nearby.Thomas
2016-12-08 05:03:18Went to Symmetry Cafe for brunch yesterday and the whole experience was wonderful!Tim
2016-12-03 00:48:58So special!!!!Dion
2016-11-14 03:05:28There happened to be a special festive menu on the day we went.Gary
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter or the self-ticketing kiosks available at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for the date specified only, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are only valid for children from 6 to 12 years old.
- Children below 6 are free but have to be with the companion of a dining adult. Each adult voucher is only entitled to a single child free meal. (Children identity documents are needed for verification purpose).
- Please note that these tickets are for tourists only.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Breakfast buffet will be held at Ah Meng Restaurant (Terrace).
- Animal appearance only between 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM.
- Last buffet seating at 10.00 AM.
- Purchasing of voucher required predetermine dates and reservation must be made minimum 2 working days before dining.
- During peak season, there might be a chance that our tickets could be sold out due to overwhelming demands. Kindly contact us to check for availability before purchase.
- Park admission is not inclusive in the meal price and requires a separate ticket purchase.
- All seating will be pre-arranged; we seek your kind understanding that we do not accept preferential seating requests.
80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
HOW TO GET THERE
- MRT & Bus
The easiest way to get there via public transport is to take the MRT on the North-South (Red) line and transit to connecting public bus services. Catch these connecting public buses that will take you right to the park.
|Nearest MRT stations||Connecting buses|
|Choa Chu Kang (NS4)||927|
|Ang Mo Kio (NS16)||138|
|Marsiling (NS8)||926 (operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only)|
|Woodlands (NS9)||926 (operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only)|
- Self-drive / Taxi
The parks are about a 30-minute drive away from the city. There are open-air as well as sheltered car and motorcycle parking bays located near the entrance of the park.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.