Take flight with us at Jurong Bird Park!
In habitats that mirror their naturalistic environments, Jurong Bird Park is home to the colours of the world, as Asia’s largest bird park with a collection of more than 5,000 birds across 400 species.
Fancy dining with the exotic and beautiful creatures of Jurong Bird Park?
For free-flying, heart-thumping action, do not miss the Kings of the Skies show where the ancient sport of falconry is demonstrated by the hosts and the ferocious flying predators.
At Birdz of Play, soak in and get wild in this bird-themed playground with wet and dry playzones for families with kids of all ages.
here is a cable car waiting for you ~
Jurong Bird Park Map:
2016-11-11 07:51:52Great experience! Simple booking process and was able to use the tickets very easily!!Kay
2016-10-25 23:32:09Weekendgowhere's sevice is amazing. We got the tickets instantly. We enjoyed the show times in bird park.Woo Peng Shan
2016-10-12 12:43:17We enjoyed our time in Jurong Bird Park and the show was great!!Darius
2016-10-03 20:45:44The park was very nice and my kid enjoyed it very much, look out for the show time they are fun! The discount was indeed a great deal.Ting
2016-09-23 10:25:46Amazing collection of different types of birds, totally worth it, and also they have a couple of shows at some specific times.Rien Lu
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter or the self-ticketing kiosks available at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 3 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 3 to 12 years old only.
- “Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.”
- The operating hours for Jurong Bird Park are at 8.30 AM to 6 PM daily.
- Ticketing Counter operates at 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM daily.
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
2 Jurong Hill, 628925
HOW TO GET THERE
MRT & Bus
The nearest MRT station to Jurong Bird Park is on the East-West (Green) line. Catch these connecting public buses that will take you right to the Bird Park.
|Nearest MRT stations||Connecting buses|
|Boon Lay (EW27)||Bus No. 194
From Boon Lay bus interchange
Self-drive / Taxi
Jurong Bird Park is about a 30-minute drive away from the city. There are open-air car and motorcycle parking bays located opposite the entrance of the park.
Via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) from the City:
- Take the PIE towards Jurong/Tuas
- Take Exit 36, and turn left onto Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Lay
- Turn right at Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim to reach Jurong Bird Park
Via Central Expressway (CTE) from the City:
- Take the AYE towards Jurong
- Take Exit 17 onto Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim to reach Jurong Bird Park
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.