Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- ROMANTIC AMBIENCE perfect for Honeymooners!
- CONVENIENT LOCATION - Close proximity to many attractions
Price for Package
One Bedroom Villa
- 3D2N from SGD 438 / person ONLY!
- 4D3N from SGD 543 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Meet & Greet Services Upon Arrival
- Two-Way Airport Transfer on Combined Services
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off at Hotel for Sightseeing Tour
- Local English Speaking Guide (Additional Fees for Mandarin Speaking Guide)
- Entrance Fees of Attractions
- Private Tour
- Meals - 2 Breakfasts (B) | 1 Lunch (L) | 1 Dinner (D)
- Incl. One-Time 60 minutes Balinese Massage, Romantic Rose Petal & Towel Honeymoon Bed Decoration Upon Arrival, Honeymoon Flower Decoration, 'I' & 'U' Pool Decoration During Candlelight Dinner, Honeymoon Cake
* Package Excludes - Tipping for Guide & Driver of SGD 5/person/day, International Air Tickets to Bali, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Legian Kriyamaha Villa is a romantic and intimate villa, where it offers one bedroom villas with private pool and bathtub. Each villa has been well-designed with romantic ambiance and truly intimate. It is completed with 4-star standard villa facilities and services by the personalised Balinese personality and friendly staff who will take care of you. Located in border Legian and Seminyak, Legian Kriyamaha Villa is situated in a quiet area.
One Bedroom Villa
Room Size: 100sqm | Bed Arrangement: 1 Double Bed | Capacity: 2 Adults | Private Pool
Other Room Amenities:
- Living Area
- DVD Player
- Air Conditioner
- International TV Channel
- Iron (on request)
- Ironing Board (on request)
- Private Bathtub
- Rain Shower
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Available Movies
- Netflix TV Channel
- International Plug
- Dining Area
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hair Dryer
- IPod Dock
- LED TV
- Mosquito Net (on request)
- FREE WI-FI
Warong Miyabi, Bandar Roti, Warung Popo Bali
... and many more!
ARRIVE AT BALI – TRANSFER TO VILLA (NO MEALS)
Welcome to Bali. Meet your Local Guide and transfer to the villa and check-in.
BALI – TRADITIONAL BARONG DANCE – TAMPAKSIRING – KINTAMANI HIGHLAND – TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE (B/L/D)
Bali, a land of enchantment, with its spectacular scenery and rich cultural heritage, and full of dramatic volcanoes with jungle-shrouded river gorges leading to beaches. This island of mystery has many exotic surprises for you to experience.
- Celuk Village home to Gold & Silversmith; Mas Village centre of woodcarving craftsmen
- Watching traditional Barong dance
- Tampaksiring, the site of Tirta Empul Temple dating from 17th century
- Coffee Plantation to see the coffee plantation and coffee processing
- Kintamani Volcano, viewing the fascinating sights of the Batur Volcano and lake
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace located at Ceking village
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Romantic Dinner in Villa
DEPART FROM BALI
Free and easy. Airport Transfer will be provided.
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is from 2 pm. Check-Out Time is from 12 pm.
- Minimum 2 to Go!
- Mandarin Speaking Guide is available at an additional cost of SGD 5/pax/day. Please inform us in advance.
- The prices quoted above are based on the lowest room category.
- No refund, no barter, no compensation for any unconsumed services that is written on the service voucher.
- There will be no issue of an insurance claim, no change in itinerary, no change of hotel and accommodation, without any agreement letter.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Legian Kriyamaha Villa, Bali of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.