Lotus Desaru Resort's Ideally located in Johor, Malaysia, guests will be delighted to visit the beautiful beaches that this city is popular for. A great place for a fun-filled holiday, Lotus Desaru Beach Resort & Spa offers 700 spacious rooms that ensure utmost comfort to people of all ages! The resort also feature a range of recreational activities. Sport lovers can go kayaking, snorkeling, jet skiing, fishing, and banana boat riding.
1 Bedroom Suite
Room Size: Approximately 50 sqm
The air-conditioned suites at Desaru Lotus Resort come with modern décor and separate living areas. Amenities include a safety deposit box and tea/coffee maker. Bathtub and shower facilities are also available.
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- On-demand movies
- Satellite/cable channels
- Air conditioning
- Dining, drinking and snacking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Bathroom and toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower & Bath
- Seating area
- Separate dining area
- Clothing and laundry
- Ironing facilities
- Safety and security features
- In-room safe box
- Non-smoking room
Guests can enjoy water rides and activities at the water park, or sing at the karaoke. Hotel Desaru Lotus offers currency exchange and bicycle rental services. Souvenirs can be purchased at the gift shop.
- One night stay in Lotus Desaru Resort's
- Four Star Private Villa with Breakfast included
- 1 wristband to Water Theme Park
- 2 way Ferry transfer (Sin – Tg. Belungkor - Sin)
- 2 way Land transfer (Tg. Belungkor – Resort – Tg. Belungkor)
PRICE FOR PACKAGE
1 Bedroom Suite
2D1N: From S$145 *per person!
*price subject to change
- Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee
- All expense of purely personal nature
THINGS TO NOTE
- Ferry terminal is at Changi Ferry Terminal (30 Changi Ferry Road), check-in one hour before departure time
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.