Dining, a great show and the company of our birds. That’s what we’ll serve up at our unique Jurong Bird Park dining experiences. Whether you are celebrating a birthday, an anniversary, organising a corporate function or just hunting for a new dining experience, you can be assured of a tantalising menu along with fantastic “in-flight” entertainment.
Not only you can expect to have a sumptuous spread of Asian Cuisine, you can also expect to be out-talked by the colourful and clever beautiful Parrots in a highly interactive 30-minute show.
Songbird Terrace is located by the Flamingo Lake where you can overlook the Flamingo Lake while you enjoy an exclusive bird show and admire the pretty pink flamingos basking nearby.
Enjoy a hearty lunch at the Songbird Terrace while chatting with the Amazon Parrot who shows off his human emotions by laughing and crying. End of the meal by owning a piece of artwork by Picasso the Sulphur-crested Cockatoo to help support the Wildlife Conservation Fund.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
***Pls inform that the Indoor Penguin Coast exhibit in Jurong Bird Park will be closed from 16-20 Sep 2019 due to maintenance work.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter or the self-ticketing kiosks available at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for the date specified only, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are only valid for children from 6 to 12 years old.
- Children below 6 are free but have to be with the companion of a dining adult. Each adult voucher is only entitled to a single child free meal. (Children identity documents are needed for verification purpose).
- Please note that these tickets are for tourists only.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Lunch buffet will be held at Songbird Terrace from 11.30 AM to 2 PM.
- Animal show time will be from 1 PM to 1.30 PM.
- Last buffet seating at 1.30 PM.
- Purchasing of voucher required predetermine dates and reservation must be made minimum 2 working days before dining.
- During peak season, there might be a chance that our tickets could be sold out due to overwhelming demands. Kindly contact us to check for availability before purchase.
2 Jurong Hill Singapore 628925
HOW TO GET THERE
MRT & Bus
The nearest MRT station to Jurong Bird Park is on the East-West (Green) line. Catch these connecting public buses that will take you right to the Bird Park.
|Nearest MRT stations||Connecting buses|
|Boon Lay (EW27)||Bus No. 194
From Boon Lay bus interchange
Self-drive / Taxi
Jurong Bird Park is about a 30-minute drive away from the city. There are open-air car and motorcycle parking bays located opposite the entrance of the park.
Via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) from the City:
- Take the PIE towards Jurong/Tuas
- Take Exit 36, and turn left onto Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Lay
- Turn right at Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim to reach Jurong Bird Park
Via Central Expressway (CTE) from the City:
- Take the AYE towards Jurong
- Take Exit 17 onto Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim to reach Jurong Bird Park
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.