Embark on a journey that will bring you through Singapore's extraordinary history!
Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of yesteryear in this 45-minute actor-led experience featuring 15 immersive areas, live actors, and special effects.
Not only will you get to meet the everyday people and pioneers of Singapore across a period of nearly 200 years, you get to hang out with your favourite celebrities from Singapore and beyond!
2017-03-04 22:35:35The museum was eye opening, the tickets were easy to purchaseEdwin
2017-03-04 21:39:42Brought my whole family to the museum it wa a good timeSandra
2017-03-04 03:59:35The Museum is fantastic!Samantha
2017-02-05 06:58:20This is the best!Linda
2016-11-26 16:06:21Totally recommend weekendgowhere, it helped us save a lot of time, we could skip the long queue.Vivien En
2016-10-13 04:47:10The perfect way to get through the heat of the day. Nice museum.Sherynn Ng
2016-09-22 17:12:15Great experience. Very easy and convenient!Ediew Yong
2016-09-08 22:45:48Very rich exhibition hall, you can take a lot of photosCarol Khoh
2016-09-02 16:52:41Much cheaper than the original price, you can also go to the other two projects. Wax is also very real, will come again.Eileen
2016-08-25 10:23:19I had a great time at Madame Tussaud's, Singapore. Meeting the wax figures of my favorite celebrities and public icons was fun and amazing. Booking with Weekendgowhere was very convenient.lay Chin
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
Pls noted:the Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride at Madame Tussauds Singapore will be closed for scheduled maintenance and inspection from 15th to 19th July 2019 (Both days inclusive).
All other experiences will still be available for guests to enjoy.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.â€‹
- The operating hours for Madame Tussauds are at 10 AM to 7.30 PM on Mondays to Fridays (last admission at 6 PM).
- The operating hours for Madame Tussauds are at 10 AM to 9 PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays (last admission 7.30 PM).
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
40 Imbiah Rd Singapore 099700
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.