MegaZip combines adrenaline, speed, and fun to let you fly like an eagle!
At 75 meters high, 450 meters long and heart pounding speeds of 60 KMPH MegaZip is the first 3 wire zip line built to test friendships as you race your pals or parents in an exhilarating, breathtaking race from the jungle canopy of Imbiah Hill to the white sands of Fox Finish Point.
At the Parajump leap point, the views are amazing. Ocean, jungle, palms swaying in the breeze, white sand beaches… and a 15-meter drop below!
A custom made safety wire and harness developed in the UK and controlled with clockwork efficiency by our experienced staff is a first for Singapore and allows you to replicate a freefall parachute jump without the plane ride!
Test yourself on this monster of a climbing wall! The 16-metre wall is one of the highest in Singapore, with three different routes to the top. Under the supervision of our climbing instructors, you will be safely belayed all the way to the top. Find your own route, reach the summit, and then lean back, relax, and abseil back down the North Face.
2017-02-12 18:15:36The ticket was easier than expectedMatt Goh
2016-11-14 04:05:49I never thought I would get sabo to do this but if I were to put a word to this experience, EXHILARATINGLim
2016-10-30 06:10:40Had a good experience getting the tickets through Weekendgowhere. Their customer service is very nice!Iren
2016-10-27 18:12:24Its soo thrilling to glide down the hill!!!Parvinder
2016-10-14 21:27:45Need to take a road uphill, more laborious. Tickets have seen electronic vouchers tied hand ring to admission, very convenient.Simone
2016-10-08 09:56:35Fresh air, beautiful views, flew between the forest, wonderful memories! Must glide again!Ivy Lee
2016-10-03 11:02:23My kids love it!Lucy Chew
2016-09-20 13:03:25I was really scared but the staff made me confident !Cwen Ho
2016-09-17 02:06:29Two activities are very exciting. Really recommended!casilla
2016-09-11 06:20:57It is a great idea to book here, cheaper ticketsRuth
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
â€‹Mega Adventure will be having an exclusive booking on 9th September from 0900 hrs to 1400 hrs.
- Please note that the park will be closed to public guests during this period.
- The park will resume operations to the public from 14ï¼š00 hrs onwards.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your device (with barcode shown) at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Requirements: For a child whose height range from 0.9 to 1.2 meter must be accompanied by adults.
- The operating hours for Mega Adventure are at 11 AM to 7 PM daily.
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
10A Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099008
HOW TO GET THERE
Traveling to Sentosa
Exit the cable car station gift shop and turn right
- Walk towards Imbiah Hill Road and follow signs for Mega Adventure Park
- Walk past 4D AdventureLand and the bus stop/roundabout
- The turning for Mega Adventure is on the left
- Walk 100 meters up the road to Mega Adventure Park
Traveling within Sentosa
- From Beach Station, you can walk 800m along Siloso Beach Road, and the counter for Mega Adventure Park will be on the left.
- Alternatively, you can hop on the free beach tram towards Siloso Beach
- Please alight at the 3rd stop.
- The counter for Mega Adventure Park will be on your left
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.