Tram Safari Experience: Experience a multi-sensory wildlife adventure
The best way to begin your exploration of Singapore’s No. 1 Nightspot is on our guided tram tour. This exciting 40-minute expedition is a delightful way to travel deep into the domain of the world’s most fascinating nocturnal animals. Your knowledgeable tram guide will fill you in on the special residents as you journey through 7 geographical zones of the world.
Mandarin commentary tram seatings are available for booking at $10 per guest at Night Safari ticketing counters. Guests with Night Safari admission tickets can also proceed to the Night Safari reception counter to make bookings.
Traversing changing landscapes, vegetation and wildlife habitats, your moving escapade will put you in the best seat to observe the nocturnal animals in their specially lit enclosures. Listen out for the sounds of the forest – rushing water, singing insects, and the occasional calls of nocturnal animals. It’s a multi-sensory adventure every member of your family will enjoy.
2016-11-21 14:36:02weekendgowhere really got good service:)Linda Zhou
2016-11-12 07:52:32amazing tour!jeff li
2016-10-19 07:17:17its very convenient to book the ticket from weekendgowhere:)mo lan
2016-10-11 06:02:14make my journey much easier hahajolin chang
2016-09-20 02:10:01bought for my ah gong, he is very happy about that!Jack Low
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
How to redeem the electronic ticket:
Simply show your e-tickets to the ticketing office to exchange for the physical tickets to enter the site. E-tickets are only valid for entry on your specified date
Park Operating Hours: 19:15pm- 12:00am (Last admission at 23:15pm)
- The product must be use together with a Night Safari admission tickets.
- You have to predetermine your preferred visiting date and timing
- If your tram ride is scheduled at 20:00pm, you are required to arrive the boarding location before 20:00pm
- Vistors have to make bookings at least one working day before visiting. Please kindly contact our WeChat customer service at WeChat ID: tastysg to check the tickets availability before making payment.
- Do bring along some insect repellent to avoid mosquito bites
- Do wear proper covered shoes for those exploring the walking trails
- Do try to visit on weekdays to avoid huge crowds and long queuing hours
If you have any questions, please kindly drop our Facebook Team a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively you can contact our office directly at +65 6358 4231.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.