Since 1859, orchids have been closely associated with the Gardens. The products of the Gardens' orchid breeding programme, which began in 1928, deserve a place where they can be displayed in their full splendour.
The very design of these orchids is, one could say, 'hand-crafted' by the Gardens' horticultural staff, dedicated to bringing out the finest in any hybrid cross.â€‹
With over 1000 species and 2000 hybrids on display, the splendour of these gorgeous blooms is absolutely a sight to behold at the National Orchid Garden. As an iconic symbol of Singapore, politicians and celebrities from all walks of life like to pay a visit to Orchid Garden as well.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
Pls notice that free for Aug. Local PR and long term pass holders,Foreign need to buy ticket
Information on Tickets
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please present the electronic tickets (PDF files) on your at the entrance for entry.
- Children below 12 years old can admit for free.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- 8.30am - 7.00pm daily (last ticket sales and entry at 6.00pm)
- Opening hours subject to change due to special events without prior notice
Singapore Botanic Gardens, 1 Cluny Road Singapore 259569
How to get there
By bus alighting at Napier/Holland Road (Tanglin Gate)
*SBS Transit 7, 105, 123, 174,174e
*SMRT 75, 77, 106, NR8
*Nearest MRT Station: Orchard MRT (North-South Line) and a 5-min bus ride to Tanglin Gate
By bus alighting at Bukit Timah/Dunearn Road (Bukit Timah Gate or Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden)
*SBS Transit 48, 66, 151, 153, 154, 156, 170
*SMRT 67, 171
*Nearest MRT Station: Botanic Gardens MRT Station (Circle Line & Downtown Line)
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.