Opened in 1994, Night Safari is the world's first safari park for nocturnal animals. Today, the award-winning park welcomes more than 1.1 visitors every year. They come from all over the world to enjoy the unique experience of seeing over 2500 animals in their naturalistic nighttime habitats.
They come from all over the world to enjoy the unique experience of seeing over 2500 animals in their naturalistic nighttime habitats.
â–¼The enclosures are not fenced up, instead, natural barriers like rivers, rocks and trees are used to separate the animals and visitors.
There are trams within the park to bring visitors up close with Blue Sheep, Marsh Deer, Lazy Bears, Malayan Tigers, Malayan Tapir and Asian Elephant, among many other nocturnal animals.
â–¼Understanding the nightlife of the animals
â–¼Visitors can take picture of the animals
â–¼A visit to the Lion's Den
â–¼Fire-spitting performance by the tribal community
â–¼Night Safari's Map ~
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
*** Please make your ticket purchases 2 working days prior to your visit***
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter or the self-ticketing kiosks available at the entrance.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 3 to 6 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 3 to 12 years old only.
- Free admission for children below 3 years old.
- Please note that these tickets are for tourists only.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Ticketholders for 7.15 PM can only enter the park at 7.15 PM*.
- Ticketholders for 8.15 PM can only enter the park at 8.15 PM*.
*Crowd control measures.
7.15 PM to 12.00 AM daily (Last admission 11.15pm)
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
HOW TO GET THERE
MRT & Bus
The easiest way to get here via public transport is to take the MRT on the North-South (Red) line and transit to connecting public bus services. Catch these connecting public buses that will take you right to the park.
|Nearest MRT stations||Connecting buses|
|Choa Chu Kang (NS4)||927|
|Ang Mo Kio (NS16)||138|
|Marsiling (NS8)||926 (operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only)|
|Woodlands (NS9)||926 (operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only)|
Self-drive / Taxi
Our parks are about a 30-minute drive away from the city. There are open-air as well as sheltered car and motorcycle parking bays located near the entrance of the park.
Via Central Expressway (CTE) from the City:
- Take the CTE towards SLE
- Continue onto SLE towards Mandai Rd
- Take exit 8A at SLE onto Mandai Rd
- Turn left onto Mandai Lake Rd
Via Pan Island Expressway (PIE) from the City:
- Take the PIE towards BKE
- Continue onto BKE towards Woodlands
- Take exit 7 at BKE onto Mandai Rd
- Turn right onto Mandai Lake Rd
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.