Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- Dive Centre with Certified Instructors
- Many Unique Dining Experiences
- LOADS of Activities for you to enjoy!
- Newly Refurbished Rooms
Price for Package
Beach Club Cabana
- 2D1N from SGD 124 / person ONLY!
- 3D2N from SGD 179 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation at Nirwana Beach Club
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets Including Tax
- Two-Way Land Transfer
- FREE Shuttle Services between Grand Lagoi and Nirwana Gardens.
* Package Excludes - Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Situated on the water’s edge of Indonesia’s Bintan island, Nirwana Beach Club welcomes you to the ultimate rustic beachfront hideaway. Indulge in a variety of water sports, nature and the timeless traditions of a village-style living. Feel your spirits lifted amidst the spacious thatched-roof chalets, sunny beaches and a blue ocean, savouring relaxation and a boundless choice of tropical activities.
Beach Club Cabana
- Air Con
- Coffee/ Tea maker
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Complimentary Instant Coffee
- Complimentary Tea
- FREE Welcome Drink
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe box
- Flat Screen TV
- Wake-up service
- FREE WiFi
Hot Pot & Asian Grill
This restaurant is here to give diners a new concept of Asian dining with tabletop cooking. Inspired by the well-loved flavours of Asia, diners can prepare to dig into scrumptious soup bases from clear broth to flavoured soup, these quintessential bases are carefully selected to pair with the wide range of hotpot ingredients available.
Mayang Sari Beach Hut
Mayang Sari Beach Hut is a rustic beach bar for everyone to enjoy al fresco seating while being served with refreshing drinks and mouth-watering snacks. Now you can relax on the beach soaking yourself under the sun when hunger strikes! You don’t need to worry about walking a far distance to satisfy your cravings. Try out these mouth-watering finger licking snacks just steps away from the beach.
The Kelong Seafood Restaurant
The Kelong Seafood Restaurant is the only place to go in Bintan where you can tuck into the richest and freshest seafood while enjoying the balmy sea breeze and a panoramic view of the South China Sea. Built on stilts just above the sea, dining at The Kelong Seafood Restaurant will be an unforgettable experience!
Calypso Floating Bar
Calypso Floating Bar is a Caribbean-style bar with a Rastafarian influence; immerse yourself in the soft reggae and calypso music while sipping on a cool drink and adoring the beautiful sunset from here. At night, the Calypso Floating Bar makes one of the perfect spots to wind down, while being in the middle of the ocean and enjoying the cool, nightly breeze.
Dino Bistro features an “East meets West” concept, with favourite Western dishes influenced by Asian taste.
...and many more!
Nirwana UnderSea Walk
Release Newborn Turtles
NABLEZ Kid's Club
Anindya Spa by Andaru
Nirwana Gardens Dive Centre
...and many more!
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is at 3 pm and Check-Out Time is at 12 pm (Bintan Time).
- This resort has a Playground for Children.
- Each Room can accommodate up to a Maximum of 2 Adults + 1 Child. No Triple Sharing is allowed for the Beach Club Cabana Rooms.
- Guests are entitled to FREE Activities at Nirwana Resort Hotel. The activities include Soccer, Volleyball, Water Polo, Frisbee & Board Games.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Nirwana Beach Club of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.