Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
6D5N Norway + Finland Guided Land Tour with Professional Photography Service
- Adult (based on twin sharing): S$3,980/person
- *Single supplement: Additional S$1,100
- Child with extra bed: S$3,980/person
- Child no bed/ infant: S$3,650/person
Traveling dates (Confirmed)
- 15-20 November 2020
- 8-13 December 2020
- 26-31 December 2020
- Accommodation: 4x nights 4*hotel & 1x glass igloo (based on Twin Sharing Room)
- Meals: breakfast
- Lunch & dinner as indicate (1x King Crab Dinner)
- Group Size: min 6 - max 20
- All land transportations
- Icebreaker experience
- King Crab Safari activity
- Santa Claus Village Visit
- Professional photography service with unlimited photoshoot
- Additional Meals (Estimate SGD500)
- International Flight tickets (Estimate SGD1,600)
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Travel visa, if applicable
- Additional cost due to unforeseen calamity
Take a domestic flight to Kirkenes upon arrival in Oslo. Arrival in Kirkenes. Kirkenes is located in Finnmark, Norway’s most northern county, and shares border with both Russia and Finland. Kirkenes means “church on a headland” in Norwegian and the town sits between two ice-filled fjords, leading to the Barents Sea.
Accommodation: Hotel in Kirkenes
Day 2: King Crab Safari
Kirkenes is the King Crab capital of Norway and the only Norwegian border point to Russia. King Crab is an important export article in the north. This fascinating animal coming originally from Russia can grow up to 2 meters between the claws and can weigh up to 15 kg.
After a tour around Kirkenes, we head to the Russian border and get insight into Norwegian and Russian relations. From the Russian border, we move further to the fjord where you get served a fresh King Crab meal in beautiful surroundings while getting more information about the crab and our area so far North.
Accommodation: Hotel in Kirkenes
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner (King Crab Dinner)
Day 3: Transfer from Kirkenes to world-famous glass igloos in Finland
Breakfast at the hotel. Around noon your transfer bus will pick you up and drive you from Norway to Finland. You will travel through beautiful arctic nature with a wonderful diverse backdrop of mountains, small lakes, and the taiga forest.
The transfer takes approximately 5-6 hours and you will arrive in the evening at your glass igloo resort. Kakslauttanen is located 250 kilometers north of the Arctic Circle and the resort is right in the Saariselkä fell area surrounded by stunning Arctic wilderness and the Urho Kekkonen National Park.
Accomodation: Glass Igloo Rovaniemi
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
- Aurora Hunting with Reindeer EUR132
- Aurora Hunting with Horse Sleigh EUR138
- Aurora Hunting with Huskies EUR179
Day 4: From Kakslauttanen to Rovaniemi, visit Santa Claus Village
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will travel by local bus from Kakslauttanen to Rovaniemi (choose from morning or noon departure). The comfortable bus takes about 3,5 hours and onboard you have access to free Wi-Fi and power sockets. Rovaniemi is located on the Arctic Circle and is home to 62 000 people, 14 000 reindeer and officially also Santa Claus.
Here you can take the opportunity to visit the Santa Claus Village where you can meet Santa Claus in person every day of the year as well as crossing the Arctic Circle which runs right through the village. Rovaniemi is known as the capital of Finnish Lapland and a lively centre for winter activities. In the city centre you will find many shops, restaurants, spas, and the museum Arktikum, which is a science centre and museum that lets you experience northern nature, culture, and history up close.
Accomodation: Hotel in Rovaniemi
Day 5: Ice Breaker Cruise
Today, we will board the exciting ice breaker cruise which offers the most exciting, memorable moments in the Arctic nature and an incredible icebreaking adventure with the unique experience of swimming amongst the ice. This activity includes ice floating and entrance to the snow castle.
Accommodation: Hotel in Rovaniemi
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Transfer to Rovaniemi airport and Depart from Rovaniemi - Helsinki - Singapore
Things to take note:
- Participants to provide air ticket information to us on their Day 1 arrival and Day 6 Departure details
- Day 1, Our driver guide will wait at Kirkenes Airport, Høybuktmoen (Norway), 12pm then transfer to our accommodation.
- The tour will officially end at Day 6, 12:00pm in Rovaniemi. However, all attempts will be made to best accommodate transport to your departing flights to Rovaniemi Airport.
- This tour is suitable for family. Min age 2 years old.
- Photos will be taken by our professional photographer, using their own DSLR, and softcopy will be given at the end of the tour in JPEG format (original size)
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.