Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- COMPLETE City Tour
- Amazing Seafood Feast
- Shop to your Heart's Content at the Malls & Outlets
Price for Package
Adult (12 Years & Above)
- From SGD 28 / person ONLY!
Child (3 to 12 Years Old)
- From SGD 25 / person ONLY!
Infant (3 Years & Below)
- From SGD 15 / person ONLY!
* Price is subject to changes.
- Two-Way Ferry Transfer
- 1-Day Batam City & Shopping Tour
- Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn 933
- Land Transfer in an Air-Conditioned Coach + Tour Guide
* Package Excludes - Ferry Tax of SGD 29 / person (Payable at Batamfast Counter upon collection of Boarding Pass), Guide & Driver Tipping of SGD 2 / day / person, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Located just an hour from Singapore, Batam is no stranger to us. This small island is known for being the perfect weekend getaway from the little red dot. Throw away the perception that there is not much to do in Batam. Batam has so much to offer but where do we begin? Fret not because we have planned out all of the activities for you!
Spice up your otherwise boring weekend with us!
Similar to Singapore's Trick Eye Museum, The Illusion is a Trick Art museum where you can take hilarious funny photos.
Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple
Famous for its many Laughing Buddha Statues, escape from the hustle and bustle of city life by visiting the quiet Maha Vihara Duta Maitreya Temple.
Get your shopping fix at the Polo Outlet which was established in 2009. Find your fit here among other brands such as Anne Klein, Gap, Hollister, Nautica, Old Navy and Tommy Hilfiger.
1st Factory Outlet
Another shopping paradise awaits you at the 1st Factory Outlet, which boasts a range of branded clothes and handbags at competitive prices! This is one of the most popular attractions favoured by tourists.
Golden Tourist Shop & Birds Nest Shop
Fancy some bird's nest? You can buy some at the Birds Nest Shop!
Seafood Lunch at Golden Prawn 933
Satisfy your seafood cravings here at the renowned Golden Prawn, which serves fresh and most importantly, affordable seafood! As one of the oldest seafood restaurants in Batam, it is no wonder that this is a must-visit when you are here in Batam!
* Golden Prawn can be changed to Saung Sunda Indonesian Food or Pak Datuk Nasi Padang, depending on availability.
What's a trip if you don't buy back some souvenirs! During the tour, you will get to visit places like Golden Layer Cakes, Chocolate Factory House, Batik outlets as well as Golden Factory Outlet.
70F Koffie Factory
Great for coffee lovers! At the factory, you will get to learn about Bali Coffee and even see how it is made! You can also buy some coffee home as souveniors.
Batam Shopping Mall
Visit Batam Shopping Mall as well as Nagoya Hill for more food and more shopping! The malls have arcades as well.
(Optional Tour) Golden City Centre
Take part in a wide range of sports that includes High Rope Teambuilding, Go Kart Circuit Centre, Paintball, Flying Fox, Kayaking and many more! You can also choose to visit Taman Mini Indonesia or the Cheng Ho Mosque if you prefer something less vigorous.
* Optional activities are at your own expenses.
Other attractions that you will visit:
- Indonesian Cultural Dance
- Bengkong Dry Market Food Stuff Market
- Nature Latex Experience Centre
Things to Note
- Assemble at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal and board the 8.20 am Ferry to Batam Cantre Ferry Terminal. Ferry timings are subjected to change depending on availability. In the event that the ferry is full, timings will be changed to 8.35am OR 9.20 am by Batamfast.
- Customers can choose Majestic Ferry if they are travelling with a group of minimum 4 pax, and the ferry timing will be at 8.45am.
- The tour will end when the ferry reaches Harbourfront Ferry Terminal at around 9 pm.
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next weekend getaway? Batam of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
2019-05-27 21:20:55We just got back from our Batam 1 day travel a week ago and I highly recommend Weekend Go Where Singapore as a trusted travel agency with very good service and very organize tour plan for you. It gives us the opportunity to enjoy the ambiance of the place without worries, eat delicious food and really had fun in such a short notice and affordable price. YES. YOU READ IT RIGHT. IN A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE! Worth every penny! Applause to my travel consultant Eunice for being so flexible and very accommodating. All in all, 100% recommended to all travelers out there! Go and book your tour NOW! :-)Mary Ann Seron Crisostomo
2018-12-27 02:28:50they are very friendly and helpful..as this is my first time traveling alone..they are very helpful to me....thank you weekend go where...for making my trip memorable..Fannie Maceda
2016-11-18 13:08:07Cant imagine that u offer the whole thing with such a low price. Good!Margaret
2016-11-15 02:11:24One day go and back. Save time and money!Shaista
2016-10-19 14:13:53Took my girlfriend to the trip. She likes it lolBen Yap
2016-10-12 11:23:08Don't really like to go with other ppl but the price is lowAnne
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.