Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- 3-Star Accommodations @ P2 Boutique Hotel, Pratunam
- Convenient Location - Situated at Pratunam
- Direct Flight with Singapore Airlines
Price for Package
- 4D3N from SGD 378 / person ONLY! [Min 2 to Go]
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- 3-Night Accommodations @ P2 Boutique Hotel, Pratunam
- Singapore Airlines Two-Way International Direct Flight (Tax + 30 kg Check-In Baggage Incl.)
- Two-Way Airport Transfer
* Package Excludes - Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
- Booking Period 11-29 November 2019
- Travel period: 01 January 2020 - 31 March 2020
- Blackout date: 22-29 Jan 2020
*Price subject to change depends on seats availability
* Minimum Stay 3 Nights.
P2 Boutique Hotel Bangkok provides affordable accommodation in Bangkok. Situated in Pratunam, a popular wholesale garment district, the hotel is a short walk to the Chidlom BTS Skytrain and a host of shopping malls and bazaars along Petchaburi Road. Designed with business and family travellers in mind, the guestrooms offer generous living space, with large floor-to-ceiling windows, complimentary wireless internet access and modern conveniences.
Room Size: 28sqm | 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Room Size: 30sqm
Executive Deluxe Room
Room Size: 32sqm | Window Wall with Garden View | Large Work Area | Lounge Space
Basic Room Amenities:
- 32" LCD TV with satellite channels
- Work Desk
- Mini Fridge
- Safety Box
- Coffee Maker
- Hot / Cold Shower
Things to Note
- Minimum 2 pax to go
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? P2 Boutique Hotel, Bangkok of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2019-03-13 00:22:54I stayed for two nights at P2 Boutique Hotel and found this hotel to be great. Excellent housekeeping, room cleaning was first class! Moreover, lobby digital welcoming screens mentioning my name on the hotel was really mesmerizing!!! Good central location at Bangkok!!! I would be more than happy to stay here again in the near future. Would recommend to anyone!DipeshDhakal
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.