The Most Value for Money package for YOU!
1. Jurong Bird Park
Don't you love these cute penguins!? Take some awesome photos with them and brag it to your friend!
2. Singapore Zoo
There are more than 3000 animals living here, and you can even get to take photos with the Chimpanzees hanging onto you!
3. Night Safari
Look at those shiny eyes in the night, are they looking at you?
4. River Safari
Come and look at these cute pandas! They are so chubby!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
***Pls inform that the Indoor Penguin Coast exhibit in Jurong Bird Park will be closed from 16-20 Sep 2019 due to maintenance work.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid to 31 Mar 2020, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 3 to 12 years old only.
- *Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
The admission tickets of the five parks will be exchanged at the designated change address below by electronic confirmation
Admission tickets are valid for 7 days from the date of exchange
Admission tickets are single entry tickets and cannot be reused
Night Safari sessions are 7:15pm, 8:15pm, 9:15pm. If the previous session is full, it will be postponed to the next one. It depends on the number of people on the day, first come first served.
Guest should select the Night Safari visit date, 5 park tickets will be given and the remaining 4 park tickets will be valid from the date of the Night Safari's visit. 1 park should be visited same day of the Night Safari's visit date
Bird park:2 Jurong Hill Singapore
river safari:80 Mandai Lake Road 729826 Singapore
Zoo & night safari:80 Mandai Lake Road 729826 Singapore
Ticket exchange address of each park:
Bird park:Jurong Bird Park Ticketing Counter 5
Zoo and river safari:Singapore Zoo Ticketing Counter 1 & 2
Night safari:Night Safari Ticketing 3 & 4
Children range:3-12 years old.
- bird park:8:30am-18:00pm
- zoo:8:30am-18:00pm (the latest admission time is 17:30pm)
- river safari:10:00am-19:00pm
- night safari:19:30pm-12:00am
Fees included: jurong bird park including tram+ Singapore zoo including tram + river ecological park including amazon river exploration boat and river ecological boat + night zoo including English tram+rainforest lumina
Excluding expenses: personal expenses and other expenses not mentioned.
Important Information for Amazon River Quest Riders
- Children must be at least 1.06m to take the ride.
- Expectant mothers are not allowed to take the boat ride.
- Guests who are in a wheelchair or in impaired physical health are not allowed to ride due to evacuation safety requirements.
- The boat ride is weather permitting.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.