Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- 4 Star Accommodations @ The Charm Resort
- Convenient Location - Walking Distance to Patong Beach
- Family Friendly Resort
Price for Package
- 3D2N from SGD 210 / person ONLY!
Deluxe Pool Access
- 3D2N from SGD 260 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- 2 Night Accommodation @ The Charm Resort
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- 2-Way Airport Transfer
- Free City Tour upon Arrival
* Package Excludes - Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Fulfil all your holiday desires at the Charm Resort Phuket, situated just steps away from the gorgeous Patong Beach, the hottest holiday destination in Phuket. Enjoy a fantastic beach life of sunbathing on soft white sand and swimming in the beautiful azure-blue sea just one minute walk from this contemporary Patong Beach hotel.
The sleek and simple design of the Deluxe Room at our Patong Beach accommodation is highly functional as well as stylish. The king-size bed has a super comfortable mattress and high quality linens for a restful sleep. The furnished balcony is a great spot to enjoy the pleasant breeze and tropical views from our beach resort in Patong.
Deluxe Pool Access
Taking a refreshing dip has never been easier at the Charm Resort Phuket's Deluxe Pool Access room, featuring an extended balcony that steps down to the lagoon style swimming pool surrounded by lush foliage.
Junior Suite Pool Access
The Charm Resort Phuket ground floor Junior Suite Pool Access is surrounded by a refreshing lagoon-style swimming pool which can be accessed from both the bedroom and living room balconies. The elegant bathroom has rain shower and bathtub that overlooks the bedroom.
Family One Bedroom
These four unique “penthouse" at our family resort in Patong are offering these exceptional facilities. Each is superbly-appointed with a private bedroom and en-suite, long sofa-bed on the upper-level, romantic soft lighting and large cinema-sized TV.
Other Room Amenities (Family One Bedroom):
- 2 Large King Beds
- Personal bath on lower level
- Seperate sofa-bed-lounges on upper floor (Sleeps 2 additional guests)
- Dining Area
- Spacious Private Terrace
- Private Jacuzzi
- Direct access to Long Sky Bar, Private Swimming Pool, Saina and Fitness Centre
Basic Room Amenities:
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet
- 40" LCD TV with DVD player
- Coffee & tea maker
- Private balcony or terrace
- Electronic safe
- Bathtub & separate rain shower
- Built-in kitchen
- Microwave (The Charm Suite, Family Suite)
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
Rooftop Infinity-Edge Swimming Pool
Other Facilities Include:
- Lagoon Style Swimming Pool
- Lobby Lounge
Things to Note
- Free City Tour is only available if guest arrive before 3pm.
- Place Visited for City tour: Phuket Old street, Sino Portuguest Building, Clock tower, Phuket City & shops, Cashew nut factory, local products, T shirt outlet and transfer to Hotel for check in.
- Min 2 Pax to go to get Free City Tour
- Tipping is not necessary
- Customer can skip the tour but will need to inform in advance upon booking
- Agent has the right to cancel the tour or alter the tour itenerary due to any unforseen curcumstances. No refund/ exchange to other optional tours.
- There is an extra charge for night flight transfer from 11pm to 6am @ SGD30 / person / way
- For 6 Pax and above, private transfer at airport is available. *Subjected to availibility.
- Infant below 2 is free of charge
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? The Charm Resort, Phuket of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2019-08-15 15:55:42Everything, and everyone, from the concierge, bar, restaurant, pool, cleaning and taxis, were incredibly hospitable and genuine in their care. The restaurant had different theme nights and live music most nights - the "Night Market" theme was particularly great. This meant that for the nights that we wanted to just chill out, we still had the chance to 'eat out'. Breakfast was the typical buffet with lots to offer depending on your preference.Zozz86
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.