Click the buttons below to Chat With Us!
- ADULTS-ONLY Zen Pool
- THAI BOXING Lessons Available
- Whip Up an Authentic Thai Cuisine / Thai Food TASTING
- Club Med Tuk Tuk Photo Zone
- FLYING Trapeze
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Sumptuous Buffet - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- FREE FLOW of red wine, beer and beverages during Lunch & Dinner
- ALL DAY Unlimited Bar & Snacking
- ALL Non-Motorized Sports Activities
- Unique Nightly Entertainment
* Package Excludes - International Air Tickets, Spa, Motorised Activities, Connecting Rooms Surcharge of SGD 55 or SGD 60 per night per set of Connecting Rooms, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
An all-inclusive holiday at Club Med™ Phuket Beach Resort will far exceed your expectations and excite all of your senses. Throw yourself into all of the cultural wonders that Thailand has to offer, whilst soaking up the crystal blue sea, sandy beaches and breathtaking views of the island. Phuket offers numerous activities and excursions for visitors. Perhaps you would like to try Muay Thai at the Thai Boxing School or learn the art of traditional Thai cooking with our talented local chefs. Take an afternoon trip and explore the many magical sights and Buddhist temples before returning home to enjoy an evening of vibrant and traditional Thai entertainment.
- Wi-Fi Access
- TV Screen
- Minibar (non provisioned)
- Kettle - Coffee/tea making facilities
- Air conditioning
- Baby bed (Must be pre-booked)
- Baby welcome pack
- Safe deposit box
- Separate toilets
- Hair Dryer
- Branded amenities (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion)
- Drycleaning service (extra charge)
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Beach towel
- Luggage service
- Cleaning on demand
Delight your senses. You’ll savour a vast selection of international and local cuisines morning, afternoon, and into the evening at our main restaurant, located in the centre of the resort. Amidst colourfully themed spaces wrapped in hues of green, blue, yellow, and on a spacious terrace, sample from each of the buffet corners featuring a variety of local and global flavours.
Dine and delight where Thai tradition meets modern elegance at Chu-da. Savour from our menu of "À la carte" fusion flavours and pair with the perfect wine. Sit by the sparkling pool out on the terrace or inside where it is air-conditioned. Wherever you choose to dine, you’ll enjoy the zen atmosphere of our resort’s retreat zone on Kata Bay.
From morning coffee to after show drinks, meet up any time at The Sanook bar on Phuket island. Enjoy a favourite cocktail or refreshment, and reconnect with your friends and family on cosy lounge seating. As the night comes alive, get on the dance floor and have fun!
Baby Club Med. Petit Club Med, Mini Club Med, Club Med Passworld (4 months old to 17-year-old)
Thai Boxing, Tennis, Archery, Flying Trapeze, Fitness, Gold etc.
Scuba Diving etc.
Relaxation @ Erb Spa
Things to Note
- Minimum 3 nights / Maximum 7 nights Stay
- The Transfer from the Airport to the Resort takes approximately 75 minutes. Two-Way Transfer from Phuket Airport to the resort will cost SGD 68 per adult/teenager and SGD 54 per child (2-11yo)
- Phuket Town is only 30 km away from Club Med.
- Patong is only 20 km from Club Med.
- The Check-In Time is at 3 pm and the Check-Out Time is at 10 am.
- Lunch on arrival is not included.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Phuket of course!
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.