PORORO, the famous cartoon character that has taken over Korea by storm is finally here! Here with his friends Crong the baby dinosaur, Loopy the sweet beaver, Eddy the little smart fox and many others. Promising ultimate fun in this penguin wonderland, come and experience the hype of Pororo’s Adventure!
Located in Marina Square, the 11,000 square feet theme park boast itself as Singapore’s large indoor playground. Not only can kids play and have a variety of fun, important life values are included through their edutainment programmes. On top of that, children can get to make new friends through learning, singing and dancing together. The playground is divided into 8 exciting sections: Pororo Express, Poby’s Jungle Gym, Crong’s Backyard, Tongtong’s Little Theatre, Pororo House, Eddy and Petty’s party rooms and a Loopy CafÄ—. Be sure to catch the line up of performances as well!
Pororo Park Singapore
Get on the train with Pororo and friends and tour around the adorable playground! (One ride is about 3 mins)
Shark Ball Pool
An all-time favourite for children, kids will be swimming in joy!
TongTong’s Little Theatre and Loopy’s Café
Rody’s Toy Store
Bring your your favourite character-themed souvenirs
2016-12-27 04:03:00My kids really looooove it! Good:)Ella Yang
2016-12-21 00:55:09thumb up for weekendgowhere, I got the tickets really fast!Lily Mok
2016-12-08 05:06:44A very meaningful place to bring the kids to, my kids learnt a lot:)Wool & sheep
2016-12-07 23:30:30Really had a good day with my girls! Amazing placeMella Lee
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
E-Ticket Guide: Simply bring the flash the e-tickets at the ticketing counter to exchange for physical tickets. Do remember to bring NRIC for identification. The e-tickets are valid for 1 months from the date of purchase.
Children aged 2-12 who have purchased a ticket will get a free Pororo drink!
Tickets are include 2 hour play time. Additional playtime: $5 per block of 30 minutes (or part thereof)
- Sunday - Thursday: 10.30am to 8.00pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10.30am to 9.00pm
(Admission times may be adjusted due to special occasions)
- Infant prices for toddlers between 1 to 2 years old (free for 1 year old and below)
- Child prices for children between 2 to 12 years old
- Accompanying adult above 12 years old have to purchase an adult ticket
- For each child, only a maximum of two accompanying adult. Others will be charged at regular price. All the child cannot entry without adult's accompany.
- Play time is 2 hours. For every extra half an hour spent in the park will incur a fee of $5
- Adult tickets can only be purchased together with infant or child tickets
- Outside food and drinks (other than bottled water and milk formula) are not allowed to be brought into the Park.
- Socks are required for all guests, including adults. It is available for purchase at the entrance if you do not have your own.
- Adults are allowed to re-enter only when there’s an accompanying adult in the Park with the children. Children are not allowed re-entry as it is per entry basis.
For enquiries, feel free to contact us via our helpline (+65 6358 4231) or drop us a Facebook message at WeekendGoWhereSG.
(Refund policy: Once sold, there is no refund for e-ticket sales)
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.