PORORO, the famous cartoon character that has taken over Korea by storm is finally here! Here with his friends Crong the baby dinosaur, Loopy the sweet beaver, Eddy the little smart fox and many others. Promising ultimate fun in this penguin wonderland, come and experience the hype of Pororo’s Adventure!
Located in Marina Square, the 11,000 square feet theme park boast itself as Singapore’s large indoor playground. Not only can kids play and have a variety of fun, important life values are included through their edutainment programmes. On top of that, children can get to make new friends through learning, singing and dancing together. The playground is divided into 8 exciting sections: Pororo Express, Poby’s Jungle Gym, Crong’s Backyard, Tongtong’s Little Theatre, Pororo House, Eddy and Petty’s party rooms and a Loopy CafÄ—. Be sure to catch the line up of performances as well!
Pororo Park Singapore
Get on the train with Pororo and friends and tour around the adorable playground! (One ride is about 3 mins)
Shark Ball Pool
An all-time favourite for children, kids will be swimming in joy!
TongTong’s Little Theatre and Loopy’s Café
Rody’s Toy Store
Bring your your favourite character-themed souvenirs
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2016-12-27 04:03:00My kids really looooove it! Good:)Ella Yang
2016-12-21 00:55:09thumb up for weekendgowhere, I got the tickets really fast!Lily Mok
2016-12-08 05:06:44A very meaningful place to bring the kids to, my kids learnt a lot:)Wool & sheep
2016-12-07 23:30:30Really had a good day with my girls! Amazing placeMella Lee
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please present the electronic tickets (PDF files) from your mobile and exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter.
- Tickets are inclusive of 2 hour play time.
- Child prices are for children between 2 to 12 years old only.
- Accompanying adult above 13 years old will have to purchase an adult ticket.
- Infant prices are for toddlers between 1 to 2 years old (free for 1 year old and below).
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 month, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Additional playtime: $5 per block of 30 minutes (or part thereof) per person.
- For each child, only a maximum of two accompanying adults.
- Outside food and drinks (other than bottled water and milk formula) are not allowed to be brought into the Park.
- Socks are required for all guests, including adults. It is available for purchase at the entrance if you do not have your own.
- Adults are allowed to re-enter only when there’s an accompanying adult in the Park with the children.
- Children are not allowed re-entry as it is per entry basis.
- Sunday - Thursday: 10.30 AM to 8.00 PM
- Friday and Saturday: 10.30 AM to 9.00 PM (Admission times may be adjusted due to special occasions)
HOW TO GET THERE
BY BUS: Bus-stops are located near along Raffles Avenue, in-front of Esplanade Theaters on the Bay and Temasek Boulevard, in front of Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
BY CAR: The passenger pick-up and drop-off point is located near Carl's Junior (#01-202) at Level 1 along Raffles Boulevard.
BY TAXI: The taxi stand is located near 7-Eleven (#01-209) at Level 1 along Raffles Boulevard.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.