River Safari with Amazon River Quest
Are you ready to hop onto an exciting journey through River Safari?
River Safari offers an unforgettable adventure inspired by the world's most iconic rivers.
Not only does it feature the world's largest freshwater aquarium, it also houses one of the world's largest collections of freshwater fauna and over 6000 animals of different species.
River Safari Cruise
Amazon Quest Boat Ride
2016-11-09 03:15:59Easy cheap and fast . Definitely recommending weekendgowhere to my friends.!!!Jaslin Sim
2016-10-20 04:58:57The ticket collection is smooth and fast. The river safari is great, boat ride is awesome but 15min a bit too short though. Panda viewing area nice too, do bring sweater if you are traveling with kids as it is very cold in there.Alliana
2016-10-06 16:10:31Tickets worked perfectly - skip the queue and get the River Safari tickets at a discount from Weekendgowhere!Suki
2016-10-01 18:35:27Good discount! Awesome place to visit!Lucyan
2016-09-29 03:52:56Nice experience to have a closer look on the animals and explore to the natures. My favorite part are watching the adorable panda and the amazon river boat ride.Kathy
2016-09-10 18:13:00A good experience for a family day, worth a lot to bring all of my kids here, since they loved Panda and try to come early to see the animals get feed.Julie
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 3 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 3 to 12 years old only.
- Tickets are inclusive of two boat tickets: Amazon River Quest boat ride and River Safari Cruise boat ride.
- “Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.”
Important Information for Amazon River Quest Riders
- Children must be at least 1.06m to take the ride.
- Expectant mothers are not allowed to take the boat ride.
- Guests who are in a wheelchair or in impaired physical health are not allowed to ride due to evacuation safety requirements.
- The boat ride is weather permitting.
- River Safari: 11:00 AM to 6 PM
- River Safari Cruise boat: 10:30 AM to 6 PM
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Ticketing Counter Operating Hours: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826
HOW TO GET THERE
- MRT & Bus
The easiest way to get there via public transport is to take the MRT on the North-South (Red) line and transit to connecting public bus services. Catch these connecting public buses that will take you right to the park.
|Nearest MRT stations||Connecting buses|
|Choa Chu Kang (NS4)||927|
|Ang Mo Kio (NS16)||138|
|Marsiling (NS8)||926 (operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only)|
|Woodlands (NS9)||926 (operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only)|
- Self-drive / Taxi
The parks are about a 30-minute drive away from the city. There are open-air as well as sheltered car and motorcycle parking bays located near the entrance of the park.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.