Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- Your Very Own PRIVATE VILLA
- BALINESE-Style Villa
Price for Package
One Bedroom Villa
- 3D2N from SGD 398 / person ONLY!
- 4D3N from SGD 503 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Accommodation (Choose from 7 Villas Below)
- Meet & Greet Services Upon Arrival
- Two-Way Airport Transfer on Combined Services
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off at Hotel for Sightseeing Tour
- Local English Speaking Guide (Additional Fees for Mandarin Speaking Guide)
- Entrance Fees of Attractions
- Private Tour
- Meals - 2 Breakfasts (B) | 1 Lunch (L) | 2 Dinners (D)
- Incl. Fruit & Flower Arrangement Upon Arrival, FREE One-Time Floating Breakfast, One-Time Afternoon Tea, One-Time 60-minute massage
* Package Excludes - Tipping for Guide & Driver of SGD 5/person/day, International Air Tickets to Bali, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Relax in the tranquillity of S18 Bali Villas, offering a modern-minimalistic design with a luxurious interior that embodies the lifestyle and elegance of Balinese tradition, that is also strategically located in the heart of Bali’s tourism area. Our guests can enjoy the comfort of our luxurious villas, each with a private pool, complemented by our tailored and attentive service.
One Bedroom Villa
- 43” & 40” LED™ TV
- Air conditioner
- Bathroom amenities
- Ceiling fan
- DVD™ player
- Electric Kettle
- Mini Bar
- Private pool
- Safety Deposit Box
- Water jug
- Wired and wireless broadband Internet access
Warong Miyabi, Caviar Cafe, Bandar Roti, Warung Bongkot Bali
... and many more!
ARRIVE AT BALI – TRANSFER TO VILLA (NO MEALS)
Welcome to Bali. Meet your Local Guide and transfer to villa and check in
BALI – TRADITIONAL BARONG DANCE – TAMPAKSIRING – KINTAMANI HIGHLAND – TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE (B/L/D)
Bali, a land of enchantment, with its spectacular scenery and rich cultural heritage, and full of dramatic volcanoes with jungle-shrouded river gorges leading to beaches. This island of mystery has many exotic surprises for you to experience.
- Celuk Village home to Gold & Silversmith; Mas Village centre of woodcarving craftsmen
- Watching traditional Barong dance
- Tampak siring, the site of Tirta Empul Temple dating from 17th century
- Coffee Plantation to see the coffee plantation and coffee processing
- Kintamani Volcano, viewing the fascinating sights of the Batur Volcano and lake
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace located at Ceking village
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Romantic Dinner in Villa
DAY 3 +
Free and easy. Airport Transfer will be provided.
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is from 2 pm to 12 am. Check-Out Time is from 7 am to 12 pm.
- Minimum 2 to Go!
- Mandarin Speaking Guide is available at an additional cost of SGD 5/pax/day. Please inform us in advance.
- The prices quoted above are based on the lowest room category.
- No refund, no barter, no compensation for any unconsumed services that is written on the service voucher.
- There will be no issue of insurance claim, no change in itinerary, no change of hotel and accommodation, without any agreement letter.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Bali of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.