Have you ever wondered how it truly feels like to be surrounded by mystical marine creatures underwater? Spend a day at the S.E.A. Aquarium with your family and friends, be enticed by the beautiful marine creatures.
Then enter and explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium™, home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, across 49 different habitats, each one as fascinating as the next.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Simply show the electronic tickets on your mobile (with barcode shown) at the entrance.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 4 to 12 years old only.
- Senior tickets are valid for 60yrs old and above.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Typhoon Theatre and The Maritime Experiential Museum are excluded, you may purchase your tickets at the ticketing counter.
- Please note that these tickets are for tourists only.
- The operating hours for S.E.A Aquarium are at 10 AM to 7 PM daily.
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
S.E.A. Aquarium, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269
HOW TO GET THERE
Board the MRT (North-East Line or Circle Line) to Harbourfront Station.
- Sentosa Express: Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to Level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight one the next stop at Waterfront Station.
- On Foot: Proceed to Level 1 of VivoCity and look for directions to the Boardwalk, walk through the boardwalk to Sentosa Island.
- Cable Car: Walk towards Exit B within HarbourFront train station.Follow the directional signs leading to Singapore Cable Car station at HarbourFront Tower ll.Board the cable car and disembark at Imbiah station. Take the Sentosa Express and alight 1 stops later at Waterfront station.
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.