Enjoy hours of leisure cycling around Sentosa at your own pace! Pedal through the greenery of Sentosa on dedicated bicycle tracks and discover new sights which you have never seen before. For a more adventurous cycling experience, grab a Sentosa map and embark on the hidden trails on the island.
Rent a bicycle, enjoy the process of riding around the island, at your own pace. It's near Siloso Beach, and only 5 minutes away from Beach station, capture the scenic backdrop of Sentosa!â€‹
2017-03-19 22:08:44Please remember to bring your sunscreen, it was really hot that day. But I was glad that my family can I can get some exercise in. And besides, the view was fantastic!Lola
2017-03-08 17:42:28Its nice to see an attraction that promotes going green.Jinnie
2017-03-05 07:19:21Fresh air and exercise!Jolene
2017-01-12 13:05:03Would love to go againZilin
2017-01-10 00:25:26Like!Sook jin
2016-12-18 17:44:28It's really cooling to be cycling around Sentosa!Eric Neo
2016-12-01 09:50:49Super convinientWeiwei
2016-11-16 09:46:38Very convenient to be travelling on the bike around the island.Andy Loh
2016-10-19 02:56:45Paddling around Sentosa is pretty cool!May Loi
2016-10-07 22:12:06Had so much fun cycling with my kids.Catherine Moo
2016-08-19 17:47:47Very windy and a lot of nice scenery as well.Karine Ang
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Kiosks redemption time: Ticketing Counter: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Kiosks Machine: 24 hours
- Please present exchange for physical tickets at one of the following Sentosa Ticketing Counters:
- Sentosa Station (VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3)
- Imbiah Lookout Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
- Beach Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
- Waterfront Station Ticketing Counter or Kiosk
- Merlion Plaza Ticketing Counter
- Faber Peak Ticketing Kiosk
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 2 to 3 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- This ticket is not refundable or exchangeable for cash.
THINGS TO NOTE
Bike rentals are available at the Segway® Eco Adventure ticketing Counter @ Beach Station (besides Gelatissimo), and at Segway Eco Adventure @ Siloso Beach (after Luge, opposite Bikini Bar).
*Please note Tandem bicycles and Adult with child seat bicycles are not available.
Opening hours: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM daily (last rental at 7:15 PM)
51 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa (Opposite Trapizza), Singapore
HOW TO GET THERE
By Sentosa Express monorail: Alight at Beach Station
Nearest car park
Beach Station Car Park
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.