Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- SINGAPORE AIRLINES Flight!
- FREE Dim Sum Breakfast
- Open Top Bus Tour
- Victoria Peak Mid-level
- Avenue of Stars or Ladies Market
**Promotion ends on 04 July 2019. Kindly book at least 3 days in advance.
- 3D2N starts from SGD 438/pax ONLY!
- 4D3N starts from SGD 498/pax ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Two-way flight tickets with Singapore Airlines (tax + 30kg check-in baggage included)
- Two-way airport transfer via Coach
- Half day city tour
- Dim sum Breakfast
- Open Top Bus tour (only valid for stay till 12 July)
- 2/3 Nights Accommodation at selected hotels
- Booking Period: NOW - 20 July 2019
- Travel Period: 01 August - 31 October 2019
- Advance Purchase: 3 days
- Blackout Date: 07 - 12 August 2019, 24 - 28 Oct 2019
* Package Excludes - Compulsory Driver Tipping of SGD 10 or HKD 50 per person, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Hong Kong is an all-time favourite travel destination, visited by many tourists from all around the world. Want to visit Hong Kong but have no time to plan your own itinerary? WeekendGoWhere has specially prepared a 3D2N/ 4D2N HongKong Tour package for you, which includes a special FREE Dim Sum Breakfast + Open Top Bus Tour.
Singapore > Hong Kong
(Meals not provided)
- Meet at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), then transfer to hotel for check-in. Free & Easy for the rest of the day.
(FREE Dim Sum Breakfast. *Pork Free Dim Sum is available for Muslim Guests.)
- Start the day by visiting TsimShaTsui Promenade (Waterfront), a famous shopping district in Kowloon. It is also a popular spot to appreciate Hong Kong's skyline.
- Next, visit Aberdeen Fishing Village. Aberdeen Fishing Village is an old traditional fishing village famous to tourists for the boat people living in the harbor and the floating seafood restaurants.
- After visiting Arbedeen Fishing Village, make your way down to Victoria Peak Mid-level. Victoria Peak is a hill on the western half of Hong Kong Island with an elevation of 552 m -- the highest hill on Hong Kong island.â€‹
- You will also have the chance to visit a jewellery factory, as well as a souvenir shop to buy some souveniors back home.
- To end of the day tour, hop onto the Open Top Bus and enjoy your FREE complimentary bus tour (conducted in english). The bus has 2 final stops that you can chose to alight at: Avenue of Stars or Ladies Market.
*Guest will have to provide their own transportation back to hotel.
(Meals not provided)
- Free till transfer to Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) for your departure flight (3D2N)
- Free and easy (4D3N)
Hong Kong > Singapore (Home Sweet Home)
(Meals not provided)
- Free till transfer to Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) for your departure flight.
- Panda Hotel
- Royal View Hotel
- Goodrich Hotel @Jordan
- Silka Far East @Tsuen Wan
- Silka West @TaiKokTsui
... and many more!
Things to Note
- GV2 --> seat-in-coach basis & tour guide is English speaking
- Any unutilized or unused tours, services, meals & rooms are non-refundable
- Any complimentary offers are non-refundable
- Complimentary Dim Sum breakfast is fixed on Day 2 before HK City Tour starts
- FREE Open Top Bus Tour are fixed on Day 2 after compulsory city tour
- Seat in Coach service operates from 08:00-22:00 hrs daily. If transportation is required outside these hours: Private coach service 7-seater van @SD$150/one way OR 23 seats coach @SD$260/one way --> Kowloon side
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.