Enjoy your own City Adventure with FunVee Open Top buses. Departing from Singapore Flyer, take pictures of Marina Bay Sands as you pass by on Esplanade Bridge.
Drop off at Merlion Park bus stop along Collyer Quay and do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Reboard the Bus at the Merlion bus stop and proceed past Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market).
Next, drop off at the Chinatown bus stop along Kreta Ayer Road and take in sights of Chinatown, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with our Walking Trail.
Reboard the Bus at the Chinatown bus stop to continue your journey. See modern Singapore at Clarke Quay, before reaching Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you. Re-enter the fast paced city life of Orchard Road.
On the way back to Singapore Flyer, enjoy a great picture-taking opportunity of Raffles Hotel from the FunVee Open Top Bus!
There are three routes for the FunVee Open Top Bus. For complete route schedules and bus timing, click here.
2016-12-05 12:18:46This tour was amazing!Danny Tan
2016-11-03 09:40:04Great way to see the city!Hilary Koh
2016-10-13 15:55:22We had a perfect Singapore sight seeing... we were able to roam around singapore in just one day.Malcom Lee
2016-09-23 04:49:08Hop-on hop-off buses are always good value and take you to the main sights. We got around most of Singapore city in 48 hours. Definitely a good way to see this amazing city. Highly recommend.Teo Evelyn
2016-08-05 16:36:15A fantastic way to see a city . Highly recommend you take a ride to familiarize yourself with the city.Mariott Soh
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Present the electronic tickets (PDF files) to the bus captain start at the first point at City Tours Tourist Hub to exchange for the physical tickets at Marina Square Shopping Mall (6 Raffles Boulevard #01-221 Singapore 039594).
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 month, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children for 3 to 12 years only.
THINGS TO NOTE
- FunVee City Sightseeing Hopper (Green) (from 9.00 AM – 5 PM, every 20 – 30mins)
- FunVee Marina Sightseeing Hopper (Orange) (from 10:45 AM – 4.45 PM, depart every 60 mins)
- FunVee Sentosa Shuttle Hopper (Red) (9:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 3:45 PM and 5:45 PM, 4 times daily)
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with an audio guided tour.
- Audio guides available in the following languages: English, Chinese, Russian, German, Korean.
- The duration and frequency of the tour may vary due to traffic conditions.
- During busy times, guests may not be able to get on the bus and may need to wait for a subsequent bus.
9:30 AM to 6:30 PM daily
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.