The fun begins when you board an authentic revamped Vietnam War era vehicle. You'll be accompanied by our friendly Professional Tour Guide who will be assisting you through the DUKW®tour. Start off with a city exploration, a drive around the city landmarks like Esplanade, Padang, Supreme Court, City Hall and War Memorial.
And just when you think you've seen it all, there's more. It's time for "Splashdown" in the waters of Marina Bay for a breathtaking view of the Merlion, Singapore River, the iconic Marina Bay Sands, view Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and Singapore skylines, the kind of view you just won't get anywhere else.
So take the ride of your life. Hop on a Captain Explorer DUKW® Tour!
1. Marina Bay
8. Singapore River (overview)
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
2016-11-10 13:40:22Duck tour is a good activity for both adults and children. It just took an hour to go around all the famous landmarks of Singapore.Kevin
2016-10-12 23:49:38Very fun activities. It's a mixture of boat tour and bus tour.Ann
2016-09-24 07:57:26Service staff is very friendly and the tour guide introduced in great detail.Jamie
2016-09-24 05:47:18Must ride attraction when you are in Singapore and my kid thoroughly enjoyed the river part of the ride.Ritta
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- From January 2017, you are only required to exchange for physical tickets at the Marina Square #01-207 039594
- Boarding Point: Marina Square #01-207.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 3 to 12 years old only.
- Toddler need to payment of $7.9 premium on-site (Below 2 years).
THINGS TO NOTE
- Advance reservation is required at least 3~7 working days before your preferred tour time and confirmation is subjected to availability.
- The electronic tickets that you will receive are not date-specified and activated. However, you will have to make an advance reservation and activate your tickets prior to the day of participation. For advance reservations, please call (65) 6738 3338, stating your full name(s), date, time to take DUKW®tours, preferred departure location, and no of participant(s)
- The tickets (PDF files) upon activation, the tickets will ONLY be valid on the specified date made during the reservation, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 - 10:30, 14:30 - 18:30 (Departs every 60 minutes)
- Saturday to Sunday: 9:30 - 11:30, 13:30 - 17:30 (Departs every 60 minutes)
City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-207
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.