[Evening order will be issued by next day morning]
Invented in New Zealand over 29 years ago, and has hosted over 31 million rides worldwide, Skyline Luge Sentosa is the first-ever Luge introduced in Southeast Asia, offering 2 unique type of experiences, the Luge and Skyride! Luge is a fun-filled gravity thrill ride which is safe for all ages.
With a unique braking and steering system, you can choose to take a leisurely cruise or race down the 2 Luge tracks, Dragon Trail or Jungle Trail! The experience is never complete without the Skyride. Board the Skyride for a scenic bird’s eye view of Sentosa Island, Singapore City Skyline, and the South China Sea.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with the BEST discounts for Attractions, Cruises, and Travel Packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please exchange your electronic tickets (PDF files) at Skyline Luge Singapore ticketing counter at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 9.00 PM within the ticket validity.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 3 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Child tickets are valid for children aged 6 to 12 years old only. Tickets for children below 6 years old can be purchased on site for S$3 per child. The child will ride tandem with an adult.
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, other physical limitation such as epilepsy, vertigo, and pregnant women are not allowed to ride on Luge & Skyride.
Age and height restrictions apply:
- Skyride: Min. height 85cm to ride with an adult & Min. height 135cm to ride alone.
- Luge: 6yrs and above and 110cm or taller to ride Luge alone. Children under the age of 6 years can ride tandem with an adult.
- The operating hours for Skyline Luge Sentosa are at 10 AM to 9.30 PM daily.
- Operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Adverse weather conditions may force a temporary closure of the site during these hours.
- The last ride is at approximately 9.20pm each night, this is subject to change depending on weather conditions.
45 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa, Singapore 099003
HOW TO GET THERE
Skyline Luge Sentosa has two entrances - choose to arrive from the entrance that is most convenient to you.
Imbiah Lookout Entrance
The Imbiah Lookout Entrance is at the top of the Skyride so you can Luge down the tracks and return via the Skyride.
|Bus||Imbiah Lookout Bus Stop
Bus 1 & Bus 2
|Cable Car||Only two minutes walk from the Singapore Cable Car
Sentosa Island terminal
|Parking||Imbiah Lookout Car Park|
Siloso Beach Entrance
The Siloso Beach Entrance starts at the bottom of the Luge tracks so you can catch the Skyride to the top and Luge back down.
Bus 1 & Bus 3
|Tram||Siloso Beach Tram - Stop 1A|
|Parking||Beach Car Park|
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.