Snow City is Singapore’s first permanent indoor snow centre. A family-centric attraction centre, Snow City receives an average patronage of some 250,000 visitors from around the world! A snow chamber that delivers snow experience all year round; and snow professionals that create not only fun and enriching educational programmes, but magic out of thin air as well!â€‹
2016-12-18 09:56:56Obviously the highlight is tubing down the quite big snow hill, which we did until our butts were so frost bitten that we had to stop.Sienna
2016-12-17 13:48:25f you didnt have snow experience you would go,other than not a big thing,but anyway you can enjoy a lot,Nice Place.Chris
2016-12-11 19:34:46The place is not big and the icy slide is not too high but nevertheless it offers a good experience for kids to try sliding down the slope using an inflated ring.Anthony
2016-12-04 10:44:18When I went there, I feel nostalgia. My days in France. Really good, we can enjoy there.I don't want to come out from there.Zoe
2016-12-03 09:16:50Yeah, it's small and a little bit run down, but this is a fabulous experience for anyone who has never seen snow.Elle
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.
2019 Closure Dates for Maintenance Work
Snow City is closed for maintenance on the following dates in 2018: April 1 ,July 1,Octobe 14
INFORMATION ON TICKETS
- After payment, retrieve electronic tickets (PDF files) from "Tickets" section.
- Please present the electronic tickets (PDF files) from your mobile and exchange for physical tickets at the ticketing counter.
- Children tickets are valid for children age 3 to 12 years old only.
- The tickets (PDF files) are valid for 1 to 2 months, please check the date of validity printed on your tickets. No amendments and extension of validity of tickets are allowed.
- Tickets are only sold to tourist.
- Children below 7 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Winter jacket and boots are provided with the purchase of admission ticket to Snow Chamber.
- Wearing of long pants is compulsory to keep you safe and warm in the sub zero temperature of the Snow Chamber.
- For hygiene purposes, wearing of socks is required when using house boots.
- Personal cameras are prohibited in the Snow Chamber.
- Food and drinks are prohibited in the Snow Chamber.
- Snow City Singapore may take photographs or recordings of any visitor for any purpose, without prior approval or compensation.
- Daily: 10 AM to 6 PM (last admission at 5 PM)
- School & Public Holidays: 10 AM to 7 PM (last admission at 6 PM)
21 Jurong Town Hall Rd, Singapore 609433
HOW TO GET THERE
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 14 from Changi Airport towards Tuas
- Exit from Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Exit 13 from Tuas towards Changi Airport
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Changi Airport towards Tuas near Bukit Batok Flyover
- Exit from Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) Exit 31 from Tuas towards Changi Airport near Bukit Batok Flyover
Direct public buses*
- 66, 178, 198, 335 (alight at Snow City stop)
- Alight at Jurong East Station on the East West Line and walk or transfer to Bus No. 335 or 66.
*10 mins walk from Jurong East Bus Interchange / MRT Station
(refer to the map above)
If you need assistance, kindly drop our travel consultants a personal message at our Facebook Page: WeekendGoWhere Singapore. Alternatively, you can contact our office directly at (65) 6358 4231.
By purchasing your tickets with WeekendGoWhere Singapore, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions listed here.
Cancellation: Once confirmed, no cancellation may be made. Opening hours subject to change due to special events, without prior notice.