The superbly equipped and luxurious SuperStar Gemini offers a versatile cruise schedule year-round from Singapore. With a wealth of recreational facilities and dining options, the ship is the ideal alternative to a busy land holiday. With 11 dining venues serving global culinary classics, fantastic sports facilities, including two pools and a health club, and some of the best live entertainment on the high seas this ship offers everything that today’s cruise passenger could desire. With a range of cabin types, ranging from the super-luxurious Executive Suites to elegant Oceanview Staterooms, the SuperStar Gemini will appeal to couples, families and groups of friends travelling together. Vibrant colour schemes and fine furnishings are used throughout.
OCEANVIEW STATEROOM WITH BALCONY
Room facilities: One double bed/two joined single beds with a single sofa bed; bathing facilities with hairdryer; television, DVD player, mini-refrigerator, safe, telephone, closet, slippers and mineral water; free welcome fruit platter, tea, coffee; O'London toiletries *views can be blocked in some rooms
SUPERIOR OCEANVIEW STATEROOM
Room facilities: One double bed/two joined single beds with a single sofa bed; bathing facilities with hairdryer; television, safe, telephone, closet and mineral water; Star Cruise toiletries
Room facilities: two single beds ; bathing facilities with hairdryer; television, DVD player, mini-refrigerator, safe, telephone, closet, slippers and mineral water; Star Cruise toiletries
- Port charges
- All meals (Fine dining, International buffet and more)
- Swimming & Hot Spring
PRICE FOR PACKAGE
2D1N: From S$460 *per person!
*price subject to change
What do I wear?
- Fine Dining (Western Cuisine)
- Male guests: no shorts, sleeveless shirts, travel shoes or sandals will be allowed
- Female guests: no shorts, sandals and camisoles are allowed.
- All guests are required to wear formal attire for these events.
- Except for the above mentioned occasions, you can wear casually onboard at any time!
What are the activities available?
- Daily notifications will be put up at every corner on the cruise.
- Cruise crew will put a detailed daily itinerary inside each guest room.
- Except for the standard and fix activities, there are other special activities that differ from day to day.
- Take for instance, Royal Caribbean offer high standard performances such as magic shows and concerts delivered by famous artists from all over the world every day.
- If your children prefer playing than to watch performances, you can always let them go to the children room. These rooms are divided into different age groups and your children will definitely have a great time playing there!
How do I pay onboard?
- As you check in, you can link your credit card to your room card. For every purchase you make onboard, you would only need to show your room card.
- Payments will be automatically deducted from your credit card as your journey ends.
- The staff provide excellent service but they will not accept tips under any circumstances. However, their performance will be assessed based on the feedbacks from the customer survey forms that you will fill up when you leave. You can show your appreciation by giving them positive feedbacks!
What can I bring onboard?
- Food and drinks will be provided for free onboard. You can pack food from restaurants or stalls. 24-hour food and hot drinking water supply can be consumed in your own room.
- Pleasebe reminded that liquor is not allowed on board.
Will be I be contactable on board?
- Satellite phone calls and emails are available on board.
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Follow Us, Better Life
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.