Click the buttons below to Chat With Us via
Whatsapp / Call / Facebook Messenger
- Your Very Own Villa with PRIVATE POOL
Price for Package
One Bedroom Pool Villa
- 3D2N from SGD 368 / person ONLY!
- 4D3N from SGD 468 / person ONLY!
* For Subsequent Nights and other Room Types, please contact us for the prices.
* Price is subject to change depending on the travel date and number of travellers.
- Meet & Greet Services Upon Arrival
- Two-Way Airport Transfer on Combined Services
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off at Hotel for Sightseeing Tour
- Local English Speaking Guide (Additional Fees for Mandarin Speaking Guide)
- Entrance Fees of Attractions
- Private Tour
- Meals - 2 Breakfasts (B) | 1 Lunch (L) | 2 Dinners (D)
- Incl. Fruit & Flower Arrangement Upon Arrival, Daily Afternoon Tea
* Package Excludes - Tipping for Guide & Driver of SGD 5/person/day, International Air Tickets to Bali, Personal Insurance, Porterage Fee, Visa Fee & All expense of purely personal nature.
Sun Island Boutique Villas and Spa, located at the heart of Seminyak, Bali – only 15 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within walking distance to the famous Double Six beach, classy boutiques and cafes – is a truly romantic haven. The youthful-looking, modern-minimalistic luxury villas are in harmony with the lush tropical gardens that surround them, making each of the 23 units a sanctuary in the middle of the stylish, upbeat district.
One Bedroom Pool Villa
- Full kitchen
- Satellite/cable channels
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe box
- Separate shower/bathtub
- Ironing facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private pool
- FREE welcome drink
- FREE WiFi
Sun Cafe & Bar
Outdoor Swimming Pool
ARRIVE AT BALI – TRANSFER TO VILLA (NO MEALS)
Welcome to Bali. Meet your Local Guide and transfer to villa and check in
BALI – TRADITIONAL BARONG DANCE – TAMPAKSIRING – KINTAMANI HIGHLAND – TEGALALANG RICE TERRACE (B/L/D)
Bali, a land of enchantment, with its spectacular scenery and rich cultural heritage, and full of dramatic volcanoes with jungle-shrouded river gorges leading to beaches. This island of mystery has many exotic surprises for you to experience.
- Celuk Village home to Gold & Silversmith; Mas Village centre of woodcarving craftsmen
- Watching traditional Barong dance
- Tampak siring, the site of Tirta Empul Temple dating from 17th century
- Coffee Plantation to see the coffee plantation and coffee processing
- Kintamani Volcano, viewing the fascinating sights of the Batur Volcano and lake
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace located at Ceking village
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Romantic Dinner in Villa
DAY 3 +
Free and easy. Airport Transfer will be provided.
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is at 2 pm and Check-Out Time is at 12 pm.
- Extra Beds can be added depending on the room type.
- Minimum 2 to Go!
- Mandarin Speaking Guide is available at an additional cost of SGD 5/pax/day. Please inform us in advance.
- The prices quoted above are based on the lowest room category.
- No refund, no barter, no compensation for any unconsumed services that is written on the service voucher.
- There will be no issue of insurance claim, no change in itinerary, no change of hotel and accommodation, without any agreement letter.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Bali of course!
Plan a wonderful weekend with us! Contact our travel hotline 6358 4231 or send us a message on our Facebook Page for more details.
WeekendGoWhere Product | Travel the World, One Weekend at a Time!
WeekendGoWhere Singapore is a Singapore Tourism Board (STB) certified travel agency. We provide you with discounted electronic tickets for Singapore attractions and great travel packages.
Write a review
In order to write a review, you must first login.